[3.9] A.B. No More Vaal Pact 100% spell suppression // 50% - 50% block // 20m+ DPS

"
-u got the "hits cant be evaded" so u should swap to dual wielding. (remember to change the tree for DW), with a second sword like ur u can go over 1m dps

-does my second weapon need "hits can't be evaded" option too?

"
-forgot frostbite

-what do you mean by this?

do you have any more advice for survival?
"
beck7ham wrote:
"
-u got the "hits cant be evaded" so u should swap to dual wielding. (remember to change the tree for DW), with a second sword like ur u can go over 1m dps

-does my second weapon need "hits can't be evaded" option too?

"
-forgot frostbite

-what do you mean by this?

do you have any more advice for survival?

yes u need hits can be evaded on all ur 2 swords

u didnt have frostbite on ur pob. u r full cold coversion so frostbite is the best curse u can use.

i started this build thinking about to get the best life regen and leech. so in my opinion is try to improve ur.

so:
belt with life recovery rate
ammy with max leech rate
and highest life pool

if u wanna more survivability use enfeeble instead of frostbite
thanks mate, but where should i put frostbite? should i cwdt instead of immortal call? instead of frost bomb?
"
beck7ham wrote:
thanks mate, but where should i put frostbite? should i cwdt instead of immortal call? instead of frost bomb?

u had dual strike somewhere remove it and use frostbite ( self cast or with cast when damage taken )
Last edited by Cóbra on Jul 21, 2019, 11:27:40 AM
I wanted to ask, i dont really see what so good about raider ascendancy, onslaught and that's it? What if u go jugg for 2nd one, that way u can wield like dictator's based foils with better dps without sacrificing prefix for "hit's cannot be evaded" ? Also, u talk about "Hematophagy" in your post, but u dont have it nor u have heartseeker, instead u have some weird nodes on the left from "Herbalism". Are they mandatory?
Last edited by Rndy_Taylor69 on Jul 29, 2019, 2:12:40 AM
"
Rndy_Taylor69 wrote:
I wanted to ask, i dont really see what so good about raider ascendancy, onslaught and that's it? What if u go jugg for 2nd one, that way u can wield like dictator's based foils with better dps without sacrificing prefix for "hit's cannot be evaded" ? Also, u talk about "Hematophagy" in your post, but u dont have it nor u have heartseeker, instead u have some weird nodes on the left from "Herbalism". Are they mandatory?

Raider -> free frenzy on bosses that is hugh dps boost, and free onslaught u can avoid to use silver flask for another utility or dps flask.
If i try to put a 480 and 500 pdps foil(no hit cant be evaded but 190ish accuracy), remove raider to jugg, remove frenzy i loose 2M dps. go down to 99% chance to hit and less on evasing enemies. (with hits cant be evaded u have ALWAYS 100% chance to hit even while blind etc..) and u can completely avoid to grab accuracy on tree saving lots of point. for sure before u can get hits cant be evaded u can use some point on tree like eagle eye and versatility that isnt a far travel to get it

I start to using also hematophagy to get more leech, then i decide to drop it for more dps nodes, its always up to you what choose as i said in the start of the build.

Weird node, herbalism 10% life is weird ?

BTW when you follow a guide you are always free to try change it where you think is better for your playstyle. More life, more leech, more dps, more regen, more speed, more damage mitigation etc... you can do infinite variants on the same build, and what for me is useful for others may be wrong.

10% life from herbalism i think is good, hematophagy isnt mandatory specially now that i dont use vp but 700 more leech isnt so bad, heartseeker is a good dps node (even near jewel) but i decide to grab devotion for more life

I hope I have clarified everything

Dave
Thank you for the reply, no, what i meant are those nodes u took on the left side of herbalism, like primal spirit etc. Looking at them, it feels like u took it only because of lack of int on gear, are they good or would it be better to skip them for heartseeker for example?
Last edited by Rndy_Taylor69 on Jul 29, 2019, 5:09:31 AM
"
Rndy_Taylor69 wrote:
Thank you for the reply, no, what i meant are those nodes u took on the left side of herbalism, like primal spirit etc. Looking at them, it feels like u took it only because of lack of int on gear, are they good or would it be better to skip them for heartseeker for example?

oh i love primal spirit , its like more utiliy instead of dps from heartseeker , cuz flask charges , i love flask charges. for lot of people are a waste of points. u can skipp it.

my damage is pretty hugh so i can skipp some dps points for utility. more flask charges help me a lot in many situations u can get flask charges killing less adds on bosses so this is usefull for me

EDIT:

I saw 1 thing now that u asked. i can take druidic rite instead of primal spirit and go for aspect of the lynx that is better: more flask duration and more damage from aspect of the lynx
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jul 29, 2019, 7:25:39 AM
okay, if u have time to help out a little it would be appreciated. so i got about what gear i can get on league atm, and looking at the numbers, am i dumb and did something wrong there or gear is just insufficient? numbers seem to be way off, dps and life regen alike... https://pastebin.com/1AL8jFz1
Last edited by Rndy_Taylor69 on Jul 29, 2019, 9:53:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info