Got a beautiful song?

Exactly, Alt.

I like the Frou Frou.

On an island beats trip this evening :)

Nasio Fontaine - Living In The Positive

Panda Dub - Natural Mystic
Nothing can touch Marley's version, ok and Black Uhuru's is amazing, still. I like this all the same.

ONDUBGROUND meets PANDA DUB - Deep Frequency

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 20, 2019, 7:13:57 AM
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
ABBA... makes me think Waterloo but that's a bit upbeat just now --

The Libertines - You're My Waterloo.

Sinead O'Connor - 'Til I Whisper U Something
Crying's perfectly natural, but not to stress over or force; if you're not used to it even a little glimmmer is a start to settle into and let pass through, goodness.

~~~

@ Alt Glycerine. The nostalgia. Made me listen to the spiritual companion to those mid - 90's classics from Bush and SP - Everclear - Santa Monica.

The DJ you found is good, yes. Smooth. I had a look around for some great psytrance DJing can't really go past Ace Ventura set @ Psy-Fi Festival 2017

34:08---> oh that transition with the fade so good, he's an artist.

I get enthusiastic about the flow and transcendence of this genre, and always like to encourage people to stay with the energy of it until it feels normal, but I get that it's often too much for those used to chill less structured edm beats.

I liked watching your guy for the vinyl. Nothing quite like flipping vinyl out and queueing it up to mix in.

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 22, 2019, 8:56:50 AM
"
Everclear, haha! oh the nostalgia has set back in eh!

Damn, Ace Ventura, after listening to a minute of it, I'll give the whole thing a go. We have a lost of massive parties up here, unfortunately ruined by hordes of 'pleasure' seekers, on occasion.

Still fun to attend sober, just to shake ones ass and watch the birds.

Yes, a little bit, on the SP/Bush/Everclear. Very much of a time and place, and a bunch of songs stayed along with me all this time.

Excellent on the listen -- enjoy :)

The massive parties here tend to be out in the country, and are veering towards being too much trouble to have because people be idiots/ they are too big. Just last month one of the biggest ones had more people in the hospital than usual and the country town nearby up in arms at all the traffic/ city wankers and wanting it closed. I still love the music, probably because I can listen to a bit and then something else. At one of those, it's constant and all a bit much. I like to camp and be in peace.

Plus, that one, it's generally stinking hot, over 35 degrees every day.

There are some stunning people go to them and the dancing, yes, lots of fun. Been... oh wow so very long since I went to one. The aesthetic is pretty cool, but ... the hedonism without any real substance (real culturally evolved ritual) and a mish mash of eastern symbolism, hasn't evolved in nearly 30 years, I mean where does it go? I don't think that's the point, it's probably sex drugs and music, and that's cool. Yet the wanky part does irk me all the same. Would, if I went!

It's so commercial. Back in the day it was city warehouses, weird office blocks, a shed on the docks, and often illegally done. The music is clunky and almost all unlistenable now but that was a scene.

OK, maybe Anastasia still kicks a bit. That sample, joy.

One day I'll switch to pure classical and jazz, maybe. Not just yet though. I laugh inside at me walking around the suburbs with some of the stuff I listen to. Oh well, we like what we like, eh?

Electric Universe - Sonic Ecstasy

Got to get to 4:05 listening (don't skip) for it to all make sense, and then it unfolds again.

One of my faves.

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 22, 2019, 9:42:50 AM
Likewise, a man

brothers

everyone

The last clip makes me happy :)

ed: the dancing in the first and second are both incredible, in vastly different styles.
Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 22, 2019, 10:31:55 PM
I love these type of threads, it makes people post what is most special to them and you can really get some different types posting.

On that topic, you two... you posted some nice songs but you spam WAY too much - it's no longer the most special beautiful songs, now you are just posting music you like!!!!! Which, as a big time music lover i kinda enjoy but it also somewhat dilutes the thread down because they aren't high level enough to compare to others' most special. Only your most special are.

My fav in this thread was actually that soviet synthpop, never heard before was grand.

"
Nonstop91gogo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_t5tMYBjSk
on 14 sec
anybody know this song ?

Don't know it specifically but i know those sounds.. i know this music somehow. It might be some grim dawn soundtrack? Isn't it the one with these sounds in it?
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 23, 2019, 9:11:40 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

On that topic, you two... you posted some nice songs but you spam WAY too much - it's no longer the most special beautiful songs, now you are just posting music you like!!!!! Which, as a big time music lover i kinda enjoy but it also somewhat dilutes the thread down because they aren't high level enough to compare to others' most special. Only your most special are.

There's a playlist I've been listening to lately that I could drop a score of songs in here off - they all move me so, so much and are beautiful. A lot of the ones I've posted are special, but I take your point. Who's to tell what's really special or meaningful, and what's not?

This thread did become "songs", but I'm happy to step back and let you and others reclaim it for the rare and special, generally-accepted to be beautiful tune.

I'll leave one last song here. To me, it's beautiful, just like the person who first shared it with me.

Zumbi - Jorge Ben Jor.

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 23, 2019, 10:34:46 AM
"

What if they were all special, at one point or another?

Hahaha, EXACTLY!

Going to move the enthusiasm and is this SPECIAL or just exciting and special or my soul swooned and I cried and was also happy while jamming to it or this was cute or funny or apt into "You Humans Listen to this Junk". See you there, mate.

One for a lazy Sunday afternoon

https://youtu.be/u9SeLT1LpVk
William Prince - Breathless

And when all else fails there is always Honey by Bobby Goldsboro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info