*hits all of you

"

The short answer is I_No

The long answer is "it would be mutually beneficial if we were to join forces"

Not sure if banding together would do any good. Still not quite sure how I got slapped with those tiny, slimy, misshapen Dino arms. I didn't see it coming. All I NO (pun intended!) is I have coffee all over my shirt =/
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 23, 2019, 5:33:48 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"

The short answer is I_No

The long answer is "it would be mutually beneficial if we were to join forces"

Not sure if banding together would do any good. Still not quite sure how I got slapped with those tiny, slimy, misshapen Dino arms. I didn't see it coming. All I NO (pun intended!) is I have coffee all over my shirt =/

BULLY
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 24, 2019, 1:43:43 AM
"
"
coatofarms wrote:

Spoiler
I miss read dino arms... *spit my own coffee when I did.
*added an l and a d, lost the n somewhere in your descriptors.

This is literally the worst picture of Jerry Seinfeld I have ever seen, holy shit.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Jesus christ, this is why I never wanted to have children and yet this happened to me. I swear to all gods I_NO, next week I'm starting to build a kennel for you.

*shoot a spitball

nananana NOOB
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Mom denied buying sis a new mansion and a Lamborghini so she's now throwing a tantrum.
"
Mom denied buying sis a new mansion and a Lamborghini so she's now throwing a tantrum.

SILENCE BUTT BOY or I'll throw a rock at u
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info