3.5.4b Patch Notes

"
TheGambitXD wrote:
Dont worry im Still grinding these Atlas Objectives. Burned thru 3,000 maps just to get less then 50 objective Credit
I assume you're on a SSF league because one can trade for many of the maps for fairly cheap (under 12c). The only two exceptions are Perandus and Doriyani which cost like 2 ex to buy!
Soooo... when are golems going to be persistent like spectres? 2020?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
TheGambitXD wrote:
Dont worry im Still grinding these Atlas Objectives. Burned thru 3,000 maps just to get less then 50 objective Credit

you are not alone. But for me, the main thing remaining is the endgame - 200 uberlab chests. Atlas objective 4 missing. finally.

but when i ran burial chambers, i got next to no atlas objective. 1 or 2 within 150 maps.

when i started to run random low tier maps from my stash, they suddenly started to appear.
Last edited by Dunkelvieh on Feb 21, 2019, 4:29:04 PM
is the patch released on steam too? its telling me i need to patch, but no patch available?
Are races a thing of the past? I enjoyed them, even though i was not every good - I liked getting the alternate art. Private leagues seem...so...
🐢
"
Carlobabe wrote:
is the patch released on steam too? its telling me i need to patch, but no patch available?

It's there for me on Steam, downloading now. :) ~573MB.
"
TheGambitXD wrote:

is easier to play multi league characters (1 sc, 1 hc, 1 ssf). 12 quest without do nothing
"
TheGambitXD wrote:

You are either full of bull, or you aren't killing bosses. Done my 400/400 without resorting to SSF/HC way, almost never had runs longer than 10 maps without an objective spawning. The longest I had was 14. On average, I'd say new objectives spawn every 6-7 maps.
The patch size via the official GGG client is 774mb for anyone interested.
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
TheGambitXD wrote:

Is this normal? I seem to get a new objective every couple of maps (5 maybe?). Are you killing bosses?

No, it's not. They're either massively over-exaggerating or not killing bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info