💰💰💰 [EU/SC/HC] [Discord✅] <Eazy> LF Pro/Elite players only! 💰💰💰

1)Did you read ALL the requirements?

I have read all the requirements, all 15 pages of the forum applications, and have taken a look at every guild members gear and past characters.

2)Which league did you start playing?

Technically i started playing really early, but have played at most 100 hours before breach league. Then i started playing again in late breach league and have close to 5k hours played since then.

3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)

Croatia.

4)What Realm do you prefer?

Frankfurt, Amsterdam works too.

5)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)

I m really into farming t16s, going for lvl 100 and playing efficiently, but i d say i m an all-arounder. I do fair bit of crafting and flipping, i delve but only with my own sulphite because i dislike doing sulphite rotas, i ve run lab in the past, i usually make a bosskilling character every league too, because i like being able to do all the content myself.

6)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?

About 5 hours. It s alright but, nothing special. I consider leveling to be the weakest part of my game, but i ve done a fair bit of practicing recently and i m always looking at ways to get better at it.

7)How much currency do you make in a league?

Enough to play any build i want and have some currency left for flipping and crafting. If i had to put a number on it i d say a couple of mirrors if you count in my gear, the amount of currency i have, items i invest in, maps frags and misc stuff i have lying around.

8)Why would you like to join?

I love poe, and i would like to be surrounded by people who share the same passion for the game. Also i believe multiple minds work better than one, and i think that being a part of an experienced guild can help me improve my game, and hopefully i can help other people improve their game too.
Yes i readed the Requirements and fully agree with them :P

I Started on Synthesis League with PoE but was kinda eas get into it due to Previous Games Especially The Diablo 2 Mod "Median XL"

I am from Germany. (Hamburg)

Any EU-Real as long as it not Called "Frankfurt" xD :D jk i Prefer mostly Milan

So far i would split it into
50% Delver
30% Mapper
20% Trader/Flipper

Synthesis i dont remember, in Legion 7,5h & in Blight it took 6~ Hour but with a Experiment Build which was just theoretically tested (would been arround 5h there was a reset and my Piety was bugged needed do the area 5x to figure out till which point the quest got reseted)

In Synthesis i did arround 350 Exalts , Legion barely 200 but quitted the League earlier then expected and just trolled arround. and in Blight so far um 80-90.

I am looking for an Active Guild where QUALITY matters, was now 2 Guilds and when your guild stash get robbed daily by new members and leaders need 2 weeks to agree that only officers has access to Guild stash and you kinda just got ask for help, here there and so on i decided that i would only join anymore another Guild if there is Quality over Quantity. So we can do Delve Rotas, Mapping, and share Experiences .
up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
up
up
up
up
Y
Harbinger
Turkey
Frankfurt
First two weeks; league mechanics (like Timeless set, blight map) after that making crafts for meta builds.
I am lazy to make act, probably 7-8h by solo
varies by league, average 5-10ex per day
I want to share my crafting experience and learn more craft experience from guild

IGN: BlightisLight
1)Did you read ALL the requirements? y
2)Which league did you start playing? I played one of the first ones
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play) Poland, living in Ireland
4)What Realm do you prefer? Im on auto, usually picks london or amsterdam
5)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) I mostly grind maps and later on uber if im not in my ho trading
6)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league? 10-15h depending on if i choose the build correctly
7)How much currency do you make in a league? last league i played (betrayal) over 1 mirror, now i think im at 1 mirror already
8)Why would you like to join? I was never in a guild in poe since i mostly solo content anyway, but your guild seems to gather trade minded people and would be nice to be able to be able to discuss current trends and coordinate buying out currencies

IGN: Nutgubla
Yes

Bestiary

Italy

Milan/Frankfurt/Paris

Mapper, also like delve. Will roll a dedicated lab runner next league to try that too.

Around 8 hours.

Actually never kept track of that, I think something around 50 ex but that was steadily increasing each league. In blight I made around 100 I think.

I'd like to learn to be more efficient in currency making, having people to run magic find parties/rotas and in general surround myself with people that know at least as much as I do, hopefully more. I am not a top player but not as casual as the people I met.
Last edited by dapake on Oct 3, 2019, 11:09:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info