[3.6] [SC | HC] [Support] Mana Guard. Up to 21k+ Mana. Up to 300%+ Movement Speed.

Thank you so much! I don't know how I missed that! Sorry for the stupid question. I Really appreciate and love your guide and am looking forward to running these builds in the future!
Don't worry. It's not a stupid question. PoE is so complex and constantly changing that you can easily miss a certain mechanic. Have fun and enjoy!
Hello, thanks for the guide :D really usefull
My only question is why harmony of purpose, wouldn't Radiant crusade be more DpS, also how to sustain mana if you're using Shavronne's Revelation and MoM?
Nice if the guide was helpful to you. While using Shavronne's Revelation, I don't regenerate mana at all but reduce skill costs to 0 instead. Therefore I use a 'Watchers Eye' ('-x to total mana cost of skills while affected by clarity') or the new betrayl crafting mod mod ('-x to total mana cost of skills') --> you need at least -9.

Which ascendancy gives which advantage?

Spoiler
- 'Radiant Faith' --> mandatory, that's what this build is all about

- 'Unwavering Faith' --> physical damage reduction and life regeneration per aura (especially useful if you are aura support at the same time)

- 'Harmony of Purpose' --> allows you to share charges among party members which is a must have and your only way to get frenzy charges to increase your 'Phase Run' duration ('Curse Bot' --> allows your DD to generate endurance, frenzy and power charges --> you share them with anyone else) (only needed if you got no 'Sion Support' with 'Guardian' ascendancy)

- 'Time of Need' --> strongest self defence ascendancy

- 'Bastion of Hope' --> strong self defence ascendancy + you can buff your group with +10% chance to block attack damage (after using 'Smite') and +10% chance to block attack damage (after using any of your vaal skills)

- 'Radiant Crusade' --> 20% increased damage which is kinda nothing compared to other increases/ buffs (the bonus is less than a single mod on a single item on your DD)

- 'Unwavering Crusade' --> 3% life regeneration for you and your group + intimidate enemies with your minions (golem + guardian) to take 10% increased attack damage (only usefull against single monster and if your group has no other way to intimidate enemies)

tl;dr: Always use 'Radiant Faith' and 'Time of Need'. Always skill 'Harmony of Purpose' if no other Party member can share charges, otherwise don't waste your valuable ascendancy points. 'Bastion of Hope' is really strong. 'Unwavering Faith' and 'Unwavering Crusade' can be situational. 'Radiant Crusade' is not worth the ascendancy points as a single note.
Great guide! I like its simplicity and good structure especially.
In my opinion, however, it sometimes lacks comments about intentions of certain decisions in its initial post. "Why is the author deciding this way, aiming for that stat, or using this item?". Although these information are delivered in the following posts, it might be a good idea to include them in the initial post.

Anyway, very good guide, keep up the good work. I played support, especially guardian support, a couple of times among the past leagues. This build is one of the builds I enjoy the most.

Grüße an den Stammtisch.
Under the max mana guide which bandit/pantheon do i chose im new to mana guardian
"
AilassaPOE wrote:
Under the max mana guide which bandit/pantheon do i chose im new to mana guardian

Bandit - kill all.

In my eyes 'Soul of Lunaris' and 'Garukhan' are the best choice for almost all characters. You get up to 14% movement speed, some physical damage reduction and some chance to evade/ dodge/ avoid. If you push deep delves or help someone doing Uber Elder 'Soul of Solaris' is the preferred choice.

The most important thing is to upgrade (!) your Pantehon powers. Otherwise they are pretty useless overall.

Lunaris:

-Underground Sea
-Moon Temple
-Colosseum

Solaris:

-Sulphur Vents
-Temple
-Caldera

Garukhan:

-Dig

(If you have any question about how to upgrade Pantheon powers always feel free to ask.)

"
RoA_CHOJIN wrote:
Great guide! I like its simplicity and good structure especially.
In my opinion, however, it sometimes lacks comments about intentions of certain decisions in its initial post. "Why is the author deciding this way, aiming for that stat, or using this item?". Although these information are delivered in the following posts, it might be a good idea to include them in the initial post.

Anyway, very good guide, keep up the good work. I played support, especially guardian support, a couple of times among the past leagues. This build is one of the builds I enjoy the most.

Grüße an den Stammtisch.

Danke für die netten Worte und Grüße zurück. :)

You are absolutely right. It is sometimes difficult for me to find a balance between explain too much/ too little. I will continue to add the following questions to the initial post. I hope this helps everyone.
Last edited by BM_Stammtisch on Mar 20, 2019, 1:34:17 PM
About to face Kitava with this in act 5. I've leveled with some of my tree towards HoAg/Purity/Holy Relic since I'm SSF with this guy. The flexibility of not having to commit to a big damage or big mana strat early, makes this character fun to play and resilient and tenacious as a barnacle.

He's really mana efficient as well as having a massive mana pool, too - I can cyclone or trap through dense areas like Chamber of Innocence/Desecrated Chambers on just 44 unreserved mana (nothing is supported by Blood Magic!) and I can use absolute trash gear so long as it has a 4l somewhere.

The nerf to Arc's range and scope is not trivial, but having the mobility and resilience to move in and cast it will help. Blasphemy support helps as well. I support a toxic ranger and together we move fast enough that whatever he can't choke to death with spores, Arc's range doesn't have a problem picking off.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
so im running the first link aka the max mana one how do i get my es to be as my high as my mana ?
Last edited by AilassaPOE on Mar 21, 2019, 8:38:31 PM
"
AilassaPOE wrote:
so im running the first link aka the max mana one how do i get my es to be as my high as my mana ?

First of all it is not necessary to stack so much ES. As a group we discovered that you are almost immortal from about 10.000 ES with 'Temporal Chains' and 'Enfeeble'. If you don't have anyone with 'Temporal CHains' and 'Enfeeble' in your group, it probably makes sense for you to skill 'Wispers of Doom' and 'Skittering Runes' and use 'Temporal Chains', 'Enfeeble' and 'Aspect of the Spider' instead of 'Discipline', 'Purity of Elements' and 'Dread Banner'. Of course you have to cap your resistances on other items.

If you still want to boost your ES as much you have to gain some 'Maximum Mana as Maximum Energy Shield'-mods.

- 'Arcan Will' (skilltree) 4%
- 'Watchers Eye' 18% while affected by Clarity
- 'Mindspriral' (helmet) 10%.
Last edited by BM_Stammtisch on Mar 22, 2019, 9:45:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info