3.6 League predictions.

"
Biovital wrote:
No buffs for melee cause Chris Wilson thinks melee is fine somehow (don't think he even plays the game anymore).

He definitely hasn't played the game "well" for an eternity. He played hardcore way back in the day and was probably above average at first, but the last time he played a league and got noticed by anyone at all doing so, he never broke out of the 80's. This was after 90 had more or less cemented itself as the easy-to-reach point for any build.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gave melee a shot on the QA servers and decided it was fine because you could solo t5 maps with a multimodded weapon and a tabula.
Everyone will cry about it being completely overtuned unless you can oneshot all the league specific mobs/bosses while naked.
I predict that new league will oneshot us even more, will be even more tanky and will be more cancer in general.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
Need some eggs with that salt?

so is it a new trend to have GGG bots reply to legit points that shit on the company ? your one of those who tries to post first each time GGG drops a new MTX so you can smell wuhts cooking right?
Hi. Im still waiting for game to install...when is new league going to be ? should i create character now or wait ?
� 1.616229×10−35m �
Prediction
Mega elephants will come and step on our heads
Now go home Boys it is still long time to wait
Head over to the Announcements forum. March 8th.
They gonna bring back breach league but with different breaches types like with strongboxes, and also more content (breachlords lore n stuff).

Then you're gonna get one shot every time you open a breach.

So you're gonna avoid them in high tier maps.

Challenges are gonna be as difficult to complete as in betrayal league.
Rewards are gonna be ok.

At the end of the day you will be happy to play PoE, and loving your mtx.
Last edited by omfgahyeah on Feb 13, 2019, 6:07:06 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
Haha, made you click.

Damnit.
Bruh... all beautiful but you forgot about cyclone :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info