[3.5] Elemental Cyclone - CoC / Arc / Blade Vortex

Probably the best build I've played yet. Super tanky, 3-4 sec guardians, satisfying as hell during mapping. I'd say it's the cheapest meta build I've seen. It took me around 15-20 ex to complete it with another 3 ex investment I'll make into enlighten(lvl 4)

Cons:

-Finding/crafting gear may take a while if you wanna do exactly as the author did it.
-In order to enjoy it fully you have to hit I'd say at least 82-83.
-It can be slow sometimes when you find yourself without flask charge in the corner of a map that your cleared already(but you can probably swap for two screaming eagles in such situations.)

I also replaced power charge on crit gem in BV setup for spell echo since I found I can easly generate power charges with cyclone/arc alone and it makes me more mobile.

So yeah, once again, awesome build a very detailed guide. Thx for the effort.

EDIT: Did my first shaper try ever on this build and killed him:)
Last edited by happyz1988 on Mar 2, 2019, 5:46:05 PM
Hi friend. Congratulations on the build, I really liked it, shame it only came at the end of the league, but I'm enjoying it too much.
I wanted to ask you, how will this change in Hatred affect the build? I'll link the part of the ad that talks about it.
And, Why do we use the passive "Whispers of Doom"? I have Warlords marck in the ring, so does he need this passive to work?

https://i.imgur.com/vDKFfPO.png

Big hug.
Last edited by herberttwilliam on Mar 3, 2019, 12:42:41 PM
Holy sheep shit. This looks absolutely insane. I'm working on a scion right now, can't wait to get this going!!
"
Dostar wrote:
I was thinking in making this my starter build for synthesis league. Do you think there gonna be some changes made tot the build/guide?

Currently lvl 81 in standard and loving the build so far. Thx for putting in the work for a verry detailed guide.

Build will no longer work in Synthesis league unfortunately.

"
happyz1988 wrote:
So yeah, once again, awesome build a very detailed guide. Thx for the effort.

Gz on shaper!

"
Hi friend. Congratulations on the build, I really liked it, shame it only came at the end of the league, but I'm enjoying it too much.
I wanted to ask you, how will this change in Hatred affect the build? I'll link the part of the ad that talks about it.
And, Why do we use the passive "Whispers of Doom"? I have Warlords marck in the ring, so does he need this passive to work?

https://i.imgur.com/vDKFfPO.png

Big hug.

The upcoming changes will destroy the build - the whispers of doom was for the gloves Oskarm which gave assassins mark on hit.

Big hug to you too.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Leveled a scion for this. GGG is pretty lame, sad to see how gamebreaking their changes can be. thx for making a super awesome guide though
"
Monhsaroh wrote:

Build will no longer work in Synthesis league unfortunately.

The upcoming changes will destroy the build
Big hug to you too.

im so sad. but thanks for the experience.
Rip this build. I was thinking about using this as my next league starter, but news about the next patch notes shattered my plan. I have tried this on standard and it was so easy to get through the acts. I also really like your FS/MS build, can't say how much I enjoy it, everything just dies, instantly. Looking forward to your next project!!
Ah Monhsaroh, I didn't know you'd done another build! Your Molten/Flicker was a blast to play in Delve. Shame this one seems to be so short lived, looks like something I would have enjoyed playing for sure.

I hope you put together another guide after the shakeup for Synthesis, I'll be watching out for it this time :)
"
Rip this build. I was thinking about using this as my next league starter, but news about the next patch notes shattered my plan. I have tried this on standard and it was so easy to get through the acts. I also really like your FS/MS build, can't say how much I enjoy it, everything just dies, instantly. Looking forward to your next project!!

Thanks puka! I'll for sure be cooking up some other builds in the future.

"
eaglecnt wrote:
Ah Monhsaroh, I didn't know you'd done another build! Your Molten/Flicker was a blast to play in Delve. Shame this one seems to be so short lived, looks like something I would have enjoyed playing for sure.

I hope you put together another guide after the shakeup for Synthesis, I'll be watching out for it this time :)

Hey whatsup eagle!

Yeah hopefully the next build lives more than one month. I'll keep you updated when the next build goes up, whenever that is.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571

I'm still hoping this build will work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info