[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Great build so far, but I've found the one mechanic that it cannot handle. Stun. Otherwise its more fun than the other brain dead minion builds ive been using
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:
Great build so far, but I've found the one mechanic that it cannot handle. Stun. Otherwise its more fun than the other brain dead minion builds ive been using
Your options to counteract stun would include Soul of the Brine King, lab boots enchant "80% chance to avoid being stunned if you have killed recently", anointing Lucidity, swapping the Slayer ascendancy for Juggernaut or Trickster. And Kaom roots but that would sting in the socket / jewel department.

"
Ormathonz wrote:
Ah i checked ingame, does POB do the match correctly or is it just better all around to get flat phys?
Well I told you when I pob your previous jewels, phys rolls were showing as an upgrade so check it out. Anyway as I understand any phys roll has 4x the value because it gets afterward copied as 3 elemental versions.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:
Your options to counteract stun would include Soul of the Brine King, lab boots enchant "80% chance to avoid being stunned if you have killed recently", anointing Lucidity, swapping the Slayer ascendancy for Juggernaut or Trickster. And Kaom roots but that would sting in the socket / jewel department.

"
Ormathonz wrote:
Ah i checked ingame, does POB do the match correctly or is it just better all around to get flat phys?
Well I told you when I pob your previous jewels, phys rolls were showing as an upgrade so check it out. Anyway as I understand any phys roll has 4x the value because it gets afterward copied as 3 elemental versions.

PoB does the correct calculation. Go for phys rolls if you can on all kinds of gear you can. They ought to always outperform elemental rolls.

Thanks for answering here Viktranka! It is very much appreciated. Good stuff.
I think I have everything except a similar ammy and my enlighten is only Lvl 2. I do have a synth ring with HOA reduce reserve. Think I would be okay? I'm SSF.

Thanks for doing all this man.
"
Seanj0 wrote:
I think I have everything except a similar ammy and my enlighten is only Lvl 2. I do have a synth ring with HOA reduce reserve. Think I would be okay? I'm SSF.

Thanks for doing all this man.

I do not think we use Herald of Agony. I assume you ment Herald of Purity - and yeah, that should work out. If it doesn't just deactivate one elemental herald and wait till the enlighten levels up.

In SSF its more about making the most out of what you find then making the most out of what you can find on the market. So - yeah. What you are doing sounds good! :)
Thanks for the reply! Sorry, I meant Herald of Ash, so many heralds nowadays.
"
Seanj0 wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Sorry, I meant Herald of Ash, so many heralds nowadays.

Ha, yeah! True. ^^

Yeah, all heralds have the same reservationcost - so as long as you are getting a reduction on one we use its all good. Whatever works for you, really. SSF is tough in that regard and you gotta make do with whatever you get your hands one! :)
Hello Rangers.

I think i dont do enough DMG and need some Advise to improve my Build.
If someone can see big mistakes or easy changes to improve DMG/something, please let me know.

Thank u very much
someone got a nice Shaped Steel Ring to sell ? spend almost 2000 alts i really have no luck this league, whp me if you got one to sale, or quote me with the Ring.

Thanks !
Just got enough to get a unnatural instinct which gives a significant DPS output using increased damage at full health. I can really tell the difference especially with overleeching.

My health though seems a bit low at 51xx. Pushing red maps, I've noticed in red maps that I get killed quite easily. Can anyone make some recommendations on my current gear setup?

What constitutes a good amount of health for running red and endgame maps?

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info