[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

So i gave it a test and changed rain of arrows to ice shot, which converts all the remaining phys to cold.

Dps went from 500k to 1900k
cold went from 12k to 50k
chaos went from 4k to 14k.

but scourge arrow is still up there at 5000k.

but if we ajust for removing the chaneling nodes and remove the 750% damage from five stages its dps drops down to 1million, thus from pure damage scvaling effectiveness ice shot is better. But yes scourge arrow is just op as fuck.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
you will not be able to start your tree from the Duelist node till your second Lab

In the picture it says that I should pick the Path of the Duelist node in the fourth lab.

I'm confused :o
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
"
Noodlez wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
you will not be able to start your tree from the Duelist node till your second Lab

In the picture it says that I should pick the Path of the Duelist node in the fourth lab.

I'm confused :o

Second Lab is the earliest point you can take the shortcut - its recommended though to do it on the last one.

"
Katrex wrote:
So i gave it a test and changed rain of arrows to ice shot, which converts all the remaining phys to cold.

Dps went from 500k to 1900k
cold went from 12k to 50k
chaos went from 4k to 14k.

but scourge arrow is still up there at 5000k.

but if we ajust for removing the chaneling nodes and remove the 750% damage from five stages its dps drops down to 1million, thus from pure damage scvaling effectiveness ice shot is better. But yes scourge arrow is just op as fuck.

We always convert the remaining phys to cold - thats what the conversion nodes on the tree are for.

Hi started to level this build yesterday I was wondering how do you get the most out of scourge arrow do you hold it down all the way,half way or just spam click?
Does the build work well on the legion mechanic?
"
7VaPaLM wrote:
Does the build work well on the legion mechanic?

Why wouldn't it?
Hi i'm wondering why do only use Searching eye as jewels?
I mean the boots says "10% increased damage for each type of abyss jewel"

"
Hallonpowah wrote:
Hi i'm wondering why do only use Searching eye as jewels?
I mean the boots says "10% increased damage for each type of abyss jewel"

Because each type of abyss jewel corresponds to a certain archetype. Hypnotic are for casters, Murderous are for melees and searching are for ranged rolls.

We need the ranged rolls. The bonus from the boots is negligiable. We use searching and one murderous as things stand - meaning we get 20% increased Damage from the boots. At max we could get 30% if we put a hypnotic one in somewhere.

10% increased damage is not worth it giving up the rolls from a good searching jewel for a nonsencial hypnotic one.
"
froztyxx wrote:
I gotta noob question. So this means that I cannot allocate passives until I get the duelist ascendancy?

No. Just path down to duellist area of the tree from the scion area. Thats like - 5 points? If that. And continue on as normal from there.

Later on when you have the ascendancy you can respecc out of those couple points and reallocate them somewhere more useful. Thats it.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 13, 2019, 9:14:33 AM
Slayer could be pushed even further with this gear and some adjustments, over 9 mil shaper dps in total.

https://pastebin.com/6cA62upU

nice build though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info