Cleave HC marauder 79lvl in chaos with videos, patch 0.9.7d.

Not taking away from any builds, but the benchmark for chaos should be a character level around 60.

Having even 5 levels above the mobs is a huge advantage -- the time to ensure the best equip farmed, and the added skillpoints earned, even a somewhat gimped char could farm it.

There's plenty of vets who have amazing equipment banked, so even then some builds will appear stronger than the new guy who just got to 60.

Just want to put realistic expectations out there.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Megalodon wrote:
"
MythzFreeze wrote:
This is one of the reasons I got bored of the beta. It just turned into a one skill (in this case, Cleave) game.

I'd wish for a more diverse combat situations.

He is doing a lot more than pressing cleave. It's sped up but if you watch he is doing a lot.

"
Kendroxide wrote:
Wow, your pretty insane. I know the video is sped up, but you must still have some nice dps. Could you please link your build and gear?

Actually it's NOT sped up, been with him in chaos, just crazy attack speed.
Boom baby!
"
Psomm wrote:
Not taking away from any builds, but the benchmark for chaos should be a character level around 60.

Having even 5 levels above the mobs is a huge advantage -- the time to ensure the best equip farmed, and the added skillpoints earned, even a somewhat gimped char could farm it.

There's plenty of vets who have amazing equipment banked, so even then some builds will appear stronger than the new guy who just got to 60.

Just want to put realistic expectations out there.

This.
IGN : Jovial
Yes, it isn't sped up. The damage per second is awesome.
"Rock is Overpowered. Paper is fine."
- Scissors.
Cleave is so absurdly good compared with Sweep or Infernal Blow =/
Closed beta player, August 2011
"
BitmapFrogs wrote:

Yes it is but they nerf cleave 30% and aoe too.. mine char have so high lvl that its so easy...or is it so easy..ican die like others..couple mistake when i run like that...and RIP..
"
BitmapFrogs wrote:

Not anymore. For me Sweep does more dps with same gems than cleave. Both have similar quality %'s and identical supports. Ofcourse sweep requires 2h weapon, but 2h weapons are generally worse option for a HC character anyway.
\;;/_qò.óp_\;;/
The absence tree path and gear information saddens me.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
"
Gluscus wrote:
"
MythzFreeze wrote:
This is one of the reasons I got bored of the beta. It just turned into a one skill (in this case, Cleave) game.

I'd wish for a more diverse combat situations.

Then don't make a cookie cutter and try something new with a chance to die? Too many people complain about X way to play / build is OP. Just don't do it.

Looks nice btw.

Asking this for people is plain dumbish, if the game lets you do a one, then one will do it regardless how op that build is. Devs are who should try to take care of OP builds any time, so you just can't blame players for those taking any X op build ever.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Post your updated skill tree please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info