Cleave HC marauder 79lvl in chaos with videos, patch 0.9.7d.

Maybe a link to ur build and some info on skills and gear would be more helpful.
"
Matured wrote:
Maybe a link to ur build and some info on skills and gear would be more helpful.

Second this.
This is one of the reasons I got bored of the beta. It just turned into a one skill (in this case, Cleave) game.

I'd wish for a more diverse combat situations.
I'd love to see this Marauder build as well. :)
"
MythzFreeze wrote:
This is one of the reasons I got bored of the beta. It just turned into a one skill (in this case, Cleave) game.

He is doing a lot more than pressing cleave. It's sped up but if you watch he is doing a lot.
Wow, your pretty insane. I know the video is sped up, but you must still have some nice dps. Could you please link your build and gear?
"
MythzFreeze wrote:

Also, you only got the luxury to spam a single spell when you have uber item. The first time anyone went to chaos may not be that simple.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
He does a lot more then just cleave. He uses curses, phase walk, as well as managing his potions (he has 4 utility potions that he must juggle and activate at just the right time).
"
MythzFreeze wrote:

Then don't make a cookie cutter and try something new with a chance to die? Too many people complain about X way to play / build is OP. Just don't do it.

Looks nice btw.
R A N D O M___IS___R A N D O M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info