"Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" + Flame Dash bugg

I have flamedash in a dagger with the "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craftable affix however when i trigger it with whiirling blades about 80% of the time it doesn't leave the burning ground and a not mutually exclusive 80% of the time flamedash overrides the whirling blades; causing the character to do a single dash; rather than both taking effect.
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2019, 1:23:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Could it be because of the colddown and the skill's 3 uses limit?

User compiled info: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4orao/psa_trigger_a_spell_crafted_mod_info_ie_cooldown/
No i don't think so, the "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" affix ignores global charges and cooldown.

I think the bug is it's impossible to resolve simultaneously activated movement skills targeted on exactly the same location since the "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" affix uses the triggering skills target for the triggered spell's target also rather than automatically selecting a target.

I'm pretty sure i reported a bug with Flame Dash triggered by Kitava's Thirst in delve league also, so maybe it is just something specific to flame dash, who knows :S
I chucked Flame Dash in a weapon with the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craft to test the length of my freezing pulse and the effect of projectile speed on freezing pulse's projectiles, hoping it would move me forward after firing them allow me to see where they finish. However Flame Dash in a weapon with the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craft is just outright fucked.

Flame dash teleports my character before the freezing pulse projectiles are launched, meaning they're launched from the post Flame Dash location. Also, the targetting of Freezing Pulse, i.e the direction it was cast as well as the distance from the caster used to set the spread of the projectiles, is ignored or overwritten and becomes completely random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info