[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hi !

The build looks very strong, but i have some questions.

I'm wondering what are your thoughts about the new item eternity shroud ? and the new holy skills with built-in phys to lightning conversion ? (like the new storm burst)

Do you think there are new more powerful/easier abuse to conversion to profit in the new league to achieve even bigger dps ? :)

What trade off would you make to improve clear speed and QoL of the build as the damage isn't lacking in any way ?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hey there! I followed your build and must say it is extremely strong - What do you think I should improve next?

Hi, glad to see you like this build.
I've checked your PoB, seem your gear is impeccable except jewel & amulet.
➡️consider upgrading your jewel to 3~4 useful mod, aiming at Viridian Jewel with "+15 to 18 Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding", cumulating crit multi by this way is very effective.

Viridian Jewel like this,
+#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding
#% increased maximum Life
+# increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier

➡️upgrade your amulet with T1 to T2 crit multi

Each 10% crit multi would bring you 2.3-2.7% more damage. you're sitting at 358% now, there is still much room for improvement.

Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 21, 2019, 4:21:08 PM
"
Rocmain wrote:
Hi !

The build looks very strong, but i have some questions.

I'm wondering what are your thoughts about the new item eternity shroud ? and the new holy skills with built-in phys to lightning conversion ? (like the new storm burst)

Do you think there are new more powerful/easier abuse to conversion to profit in the new league to achieve even bigger dps ? :)

What trade off would you make to improve clear speed and QoL of the build as the damage isn't lacking in any way ?

Hi,
➡️The Eternity Shroud is a new unique dropped from Shaper in v3.6. This item has very high damage boost potential in this build. If you equip six shaper item only, which provides 30% extra non-chaos, the damage gained from which is equal to a plus 2 level gem chest, the damage is very competitive.
The last mod on this item isn't very attractive, the expected damage boost around 11%(1/0.9) only, also, the requirement is quite hard to achieve.
The Glimpse of Eternity is also interesting, slowing all around you for a few secs, could be a? good defensive layer. if this effect does not have less effect on any boss, it would be strong enough.

➡️Divine ire, storm burst, and bladefall would be worth to take a look in v3.6.
But I guess that no skill could challenge the combination of BV+VBV unless new skill's mechanics is much more OP.
If you compare base damage with them, you may get it.
Base damage (Lv21)
▸BV+VBV: 6093+4079
▸Bladefall: 744
▸Bladefall 6 volleys: 4464

➡️In this league, I don't clear map alone. If you want to solo map, you should get Amplify( +2 radius) and replace conc. with spell echo for QoL. Another way is to shape a narrow-high intensity terrain map.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 21, 2019, 5:13:09 PM
Looks like a great build!

Could this work as a league start build?

Also is it possible to swap blade vortex for winter orb? I know this is a blade vortex guide but I believe the damage scaling works the same? Winter orb I think is a better league start ability too so might not need to go storm brand.

Also is a full mf version of the build possible? That handles t16?
"
狗Hi wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
Hey there! I followed your build and must say it is extremely strong - What do you think I should improve next?

Hi, glad to see you like this build.
I've checked your PoB, seem your gear is impeccable except jewel & amulet.
➡️consider upgrading your jewel to 3~4 useful mod, aiming at Viridian Jewel with "+15 to 18 Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding", cumulating crit multi by this way is very effective.

Viridian Jewel like this,
+#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding
#% increased maximum Life
+# increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier

➡️upgrade your amulet with T1 to T2 crit multi

Each 10% crit multi would bring you 2.3-2.7% more damage. you're sitting at 358% now, there is still much room for improvement.

Thanks a lot! Will take a look :)!
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Looks like a great build!

Could this work as a league start build?

Also is it possible to swap blade vortex for winter orb? I know this is a blade vortex guide but I believe the damage scaling works the same? Winter orb I think is a better league start ability too so might not need to go storm brand.

Also is a full mf version of the build possible? That handles t16?

➡️No, you need item <Weapon 1>+<Weapon 2>+<Glove>+<Ring 1><Ring2> .
Also, it's quite hard to get a shaper base dagger in the early league and the essential specified veiled mod that required in this build has been shifted to Elder/shaper base in v3.6( source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2330305)

➡️It seems not to be compatible with my build if you just swap the gem, and CoB, Wrath & physical to lightning support etc isn't suitable for winter orb. Mathil recently did a winter orb build using conversion. Check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Jd3sfRp_Y
Damage scaling should be similar but less efficient because you lose 254%(0.91+1.63) of physical damage as extra added chaos damage.

➡️I don't think this build could MF effectively if our ring slots already bound to CoB.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 22, 2019, 10:06:24 AM
I have a question. Why wrath over hatred? Won't hatred add another layer of conversion dipping from the phys? Also it has a better crit mod on the watchers eye (base crit)
"
I have a question. Why wrath over hatred? Won't hatred add another layer of conversion dipping from the phys? Also it has a better crit mod on the watchers eye (base crit)

Hi,
➡️The reason may be traced back to the beginning stage of theory-crafting, I noticed that Wrath offer way more damage than Hatred in PoB and the price of wrath(phys add light) is cheaper. It's quite hard to figure out which one is better without PoB, so I believe the advantage of wrath maybe is due to the modifier applying earlier in the whole conversion.

➡️You may use Hatred(crit). Both of them offer very close amount of increased damage, but wrath(crit+phys add light) still better than hatred(crit+added cold damage), around 6.5% more damage.

Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 24, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
Ah okay. Will be a shame to see the switch from non chaos as chaos becoming a shaper mod, build will definitely be a lot more expensive. Looking forward to seeing how it works out with the new holy skills though
WTF happened to this watchers eye combo? was going to buy one for 16 exa, 5 min later cheapest one is 35 exa. SO I guess not!

I wish price fixers and market manipulators would ( literally) die in a fire. Also:

"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
seems like a nice cheap build for ssf play!

LOL not sure if serious
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 26, 2019, 2:52:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info