[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
DeadCracker wrote:
Hey there, any updates on a staff to craft for the build?
Playing it lvl 93 now, went through all content with it, awesome !!

I crafted this staff, the dps is ok I think :P
IGN: xSickSlam
Thank your for this build and the support you have given to it.

This thread saved me from quitting the game (again).

my character's in game age is 1974+ days.. I go all the way back to when there were only 3 acts.. I took a long break (years), came back a couple of months ago

anyways, at around level 70, I was dying all the time, as I was a hybrid with minions and trying to use incinerate, and wasn't progressing.

I found this thread, and with a LOT of Orb of Regrets and around 38ex's, things are dying again, and I'm not, unless I get trigger happy and rush up close and personal to mobs.

Anyways, here is my char, it's not on the level of yours, and needs some tweaking. Jewels are first on the list, and I hate the helmet, but I'm not rich in game, and finding helmets in standard with the Incinerate mod is very difficult / expensive (I'm working on crafting so maybe I can just make my own)

https://pastebin.com/arU2sAsp

I didn't think I was that far off from your top level gear, but, my DPS numbers are very much lower than yours. The hit points I know are low, I needed the different chest for the resists at the moment, because of my neck

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
sorry, hit submit too fast..

one other thing, is there any solution for reflect maps?

All I can do now is just quit them and start another
"
sorry, hit submit too fast..

one other thing, is there any solution for reflect maps?

All I can do now is just quit them and start another

I prefere to play Paragon of Calamity over Beacon of Ruin. You maybe have a better clearspeed with Beacon but the most clear comes from the overdmg from Herald of Ash. Beacon just do a litte in situations like Breaches, where some enemies run in the burning corpses. Otherweise Paragon gives you imunity to reflect and some defensiv stats, that makes you tanky in bossfights with elemental dmg. And also you get some lifeleech on top. But thats just my experience.
IGN: xSickSlam
"
I prefere to play Paragon of Calamity over Beacon of Ruin. You maybe have a better clearspeed with Beacon but the most clear comes from the overdmg from Herald of Ash. Beacon just do a litte in situations like Breaches, where some enemies run in the burning corpses. Otherweise Paragon gives you imunity to reflect and some defensiv stats, that makes you tanky in bossfights with elemental dmg. And also you get some lifeleech on top. But thats just my experience.

I hadn't even noticed that line in the display of Paragon.

I will do a quick run of lab and switch that. for the little bit of loss of dps, that's a huge bonus.. I've wasted so many maps (some very good ones) having to just quit out of them

Thank You!!
Been playing this build for a few days now and love it! but for you defenses you stated you run Immortal call with 3 endurance charges. I am not seeing where you get the endurance charges. Most of the time i feel pretty tanky but i occasionally just go splat and was wondering if you had any advice for me.
"
Giltka wrote:
Been playing this build for a few days now and love it! but for you defenses you stated you run Immortal call with 3 endurance charges. I am not seeing where you get the endurance charges. Most of the time i feel pretty tanky but i occasionally just go splat and was wondering if you had any advice for me.

You take them from warlord's mark curse. You have a chance to gain endurance charges when you kill enemies cursed.
Last edited by imoix on Apr 24, 2019, 11:17:59 AM
"
imoix wrote:
"
Giltka wrote:

You take them from warlord's mark curse. You have a chance to gain endurance charges when you kill enemies cursed.

Okay... so i never noticed that line on warlords mark. Thank you,

got this staff as a drop from a random mob. using it with firestorm and incinerate. how does it compare with a martyr of innocence?
deleted
Last edited by iDT on Apr 24, 2019, 5:00:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info