Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
jrockenstein wrote:
Just want to say I am enjoying the build greatly. Love being tanky and putting out decent DPS. I still need to get the one small jewel for my tree and some minor tweaks. Amazingly I am able to do t16 mods without issue for the most part.

I am using your latest iteration that includes the new jewels. If you get a chance can you take a look and let me know if I am missing anything obvious. I think I need to reforge my rings with the more fire damage yet, use the unique small jewel in my tree, and probably get a better Kaoms to get a bit more armor.

I guess all that said, I am actually missing a bit of DPS.

Thanks!

Tnx for the feedback! :)

Um, i don't see the char in your char list. :/ Are you playing it on this account?
since it's likely buried, putting an incin > CWC > bodyswap in a wep swap setup is easy way to blow thru lower level shit real quick, I tried again with new bodyswap and it feel no different
\
this guy has a quick n dirty overview
https://youtu.be/2oACFW7xGPY

Hello and good evening.

Would you recommend this or the more tanky chieftain Verison for league start (I am not a quick leveler nor csn I put endless houres into PoE daily)? You could run some golems for support which sounds really cool to me.

"
Molrix666 wrote:
Hello and good evening.

Would you recommend this or the more tanky chieftain Verison for league start (I am not a quick leveler nor csn I put endless houres into PoE daily)? You could run some golems for support which sounds really cool to me.

Good evening :)

This one will be little easier for leveling and without hassle to swap too many skills.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 17, 2020, 3:10:12 PM
Hiya Torstein!

firstly, awesome build, just up my alley regarding playstyle :)

on another note, absolutely gonna kick off Harvest with this build, but im wondering why excactly you've picked Skitterbots? does it have big impact on fire dmg, or is it chill and shock voulnerability your going for somehow?
"
HansaFTW wrote:
Hiya Torstein!

firstly, awesome build, just up my alley regarding playstyle :)

on another note, absolutely gonna kick off Harvest with this build, but im wondering why excactly you've picked Skitterbots? does it have big impact on fire dmg, or is it chill and shock voulnerability your going for somehow?

Hi:)

Skitterbots are very nice for the mana reservation they take.
Chilling aura works defensively while shocking one gives 15% more damage effectively.

I will tune into Incinerate 100% at some point maybe even league start it, haven't yet decided.
Now that the skill tree has changed, on the left do we still go for divine judgement? And is the new singular focus nodes worth getting?

Also is divine judgement still the anoint to go for?
Last edited by Achlystic on Jun 18, 2020, 12:41:30 AM
Heavily considering league starting this for 3.11, so I hope you can find time to update it soon!
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken wrote:
Heavily considering league starting this for 3.11, so I hope you can find time to update it soon!

Hey,

It's pretty much unchanged. I if don't catch time to update it before league start you can just convert passive tree to 3.11 from what i'we seen nothing changed.
hey torstein your build is my league starter and i wonder how i can work with 3 auras? (herald of ash,skitterbots,anger) without over reserved my mana so i still can use incinarate flame dash and others

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info