Anthem

Bioware and Frostbite engine give quality to the gameplay, it's left to see what EA will do to implement their dogshit cash boxes system.

Wouldn't buy anything at launch or pre-purchase if i were you.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Jan 23, 2019, 5:35:32 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Bioware and Frostbite engine give quality to the gameplay, it's left to see what EA will do to implement their dogshit cash boxes system.

Aye that’s my thoughts, man;) I’ll try t demo, cos why not;) than I’ll probably wait till more info will b out, if it’s worth to buy or not...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
IIPheXII wrote:

I have stopped pre-ordering games a long time ago.

I do not buy games new anymore either.

Last game I bought new was RDR2, man that was a mistake. (no the game is not bad, for some reason I did not get absorbed into the game like I did the first one)

Before RDR2 I think it was Monster Hunter and only after a couple friends bought it.

Game companies and friends have screwed me over on getting games when they first come out.

I played the Fallout 76 Beta and was hmm seems ok. Watch others play it as they pre-ordered it and had more Beta time.
After a while, I was no there is nothing to this game and won't get it. About 4 of my friends got it on launch.
I said why as Black Friday was the week after launch and said it would be on sale. They said no new game goes on sale that quick, I said trust me it will. Week later 20.00 off during Black Friday, Month later game is 50% off, now you can get the game for like 40$ or less.
Just reading this.

There's A Good Reason Anthem's Demo Tomorrow Is Not A 'Beta'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2019/01/24/theres-a-good-reason-anthems-demo-tomorrow-is-not-a-beta/

- The economy is different than that of the final game. This includes the earn rate on XP, items, Coin and access to certain customization options.
- You will start the demo with 100 Coin as a way to encourage you to customize your javelin cosmetics.
- For simplicity, each item in the demo costs 25 Coin. In the main game, the price of those items differ.

So they are giving you some good items and stuff to try out the game with.

But when the game launches you will be sucked in as you had this good stuff and don't have it now and will want to buy stuff within the game to get those cosmetics and things.
Oh, demo starts tomorrow! Thought it’s in February 1-3, my bad sorry for miss info! Well I’m heading home tonight;) I’ll c if I can get hands on it;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
EA is a deal breaker for me.
Censored.
"
IIPheXII wrote:

Its going to be on Origen Premier. I wouldn't even buy it. If you guys dont know what that is, its a subscription service that lets you play all their games. BF5, Sims, Dragon Age, Madden, Need for Speed, all kinds of things. And it says, the lastest versions, which includes DLC's as far as I know.

So for 100 bucks, you can play all kinds of things for a whole year. Before I spent 60 bucks on a game taht could be a sham, I'd spend 100, play madden/BF5/all that other stuff, too.

100 bucks for the year, access to like 20-30 games. And good ones. I cant see myself playing anything on their longer than a couple months. So why not do that instead.
I have the basic subscription which is enough for me since I can try every new game for 10 hours.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I have the basic subscription which is enough for me since I can try every new game for 10 hours.

Well I was gonna buy BF5 awhile back. It was the main reason I upgraded my PC, but I've came to the realization I can't play stuff just to play it. I need leaderboards, ladders, elo systems, something.

I can't frag just to frag so I've held off on spending 60 bucks. But if Anthem is on there, too, before I just buy Anthem I'll do the 100 bucks. Cause Madden, and sports games, are really the only games I can play solo player.

So if I plan to play Anthem, want to dabble in BF5, and love Madden, might as well do the 100 bucks. But, I'll wait till Anthem comes out.
As expected lmao

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info