Anthem

Anyone playing it? Just wonder how good/bad is it? It looks so cool but hope that’s not all it is.. Will have to do some research;)

For those who don’t know what I’m talking about:
https://youtu.be/jZizDqnz7oY
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by KOrchann on Jan 23, 2019, 6:51:35 AM
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2019, 8:53:02 PM
Looks like Destiny/Warframe. I love Warframe.

My only issue, is its made by EA. So there is gonna be 500 DLCs, god knows what kind of loot boxes, and all sorts of trash that basically ruin the game.

But, if its on Origin Pass, I'll probably play it. I been debating getting Origen Pass to play BF5, Madden, etc. And if its on there, I'll play it.

I might even buy it if the reviews are good. But EA being at the helm really turns me off, honestly. And I'm dying to play something fresh and new. Like, I'm playing the same damn games for years now. PoE, LoL, Warframe, WoW, Overwatch, etc. Just cycling through the same old shit month after month with nothing new so I'm dying to spend my money and play something fresh.

But EA turns me off badly. But, it does look good and if its not as predatory as other EA titles, I'll probably play it.
Last edited by Destructodave on Jan 23, 2019, 7:15:17 AM
"
Destructodave wrote:

My only issue, is its made by EA. So there is gonna be 500 DLCs, god knows what kind of loot boxes, and all sorts of trash that basically ruin the game.

But, if its on Origin Pass, I'll probably play it. I been debating getting Origen Pass to play BF5, Madden, etc. And if its on there, I'll play it.

I might even buy it if the reviews are good. But EA being at the helm really turns me off, honestly. And I'm dying to play something fresh and new. Like, I'm playing the same damn games for years now. PoE, LoL, Warframe, WoW, Overwatch, etc. Just cycling through the same old shit month after month with nothing new so I'm dying to spend my money and play something fresh.

But EA turns me off badly. But, it does look good and if its not as predatory as other EA titles, I'll probably play it.

There will b free demo in February 1-3th so I’m going to try it;)

I'm gonna try it but I don't expect to stick with it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:

There will b free demo in February 1-3th so I’m going to try it;)

I may, too. My friend's mad he just bought a 2070 and got BF5. But he has a choice; BF5 or Anthem. He thought it was both, because 2080 is both games for free. So he added BF5 to his account and he hates FPS games. So now hes gonna have to buy Anthem if we decided to play lol.
E
A
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I may give it a shot

to be honest from the footage ive seen warframe looks like more fun

but cant hurt to try
I dont see any any key!
"
E
A

I know, I know....
But also BioWare;)

"
k1rage wrote:
I may give it a shot

but cant hurt to try

Warframe is good, but I got kinda bored of that constant jumping...

"
KOrchann wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
I may give it a shot

but cant hurt to try

Warframe is good, but I got kinda bored of that constant jumping...

I know what you mean, it hurts my hands to play
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info