[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
Shecutor wrote:
One thing i see EE in tre how we proc it ? i dont see any flat ele in gear ?

Corrupted quiver with flat, or conversion damage, or on jewelery.
Hey I don't think I saw this question asked anywhere but is a iLv 80~81 Elder bow ideal? or do I want a higher level bow?
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Hey I don't think I saw this question asked anywhere but is a iLv 80~81 Elder bow ideal? or do I want a higher level bow?

ilvl 80 is needed if you want lvl 20 vicious projectiles
In the video you say to get to 1 prefix (vicious projectiles) and 2 suffixes from regaling, then add cannot roll attack modifiers to guarantee a +1 socket exalt slam.

My question is would the exalt slam for +1 still work if you had a rare with 1 prefix (Vic Proj), and only 1 suffix instead of 2 before adding the cannot roll attack mods suffix. Basically are there suffixes that would be consider caster that could get slammed instead of the +1 socketed gems prefix in this scenario.

I looked and didn't think so but wanted to make sure. thanks for the guide btw its very helpful for the bow craft.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
In the video you say to get to 1 prefix (vicious projectiles) and 2 suffixes from regaling, then add cannot roll attack modifiers to guarantee a +1 socket exalt slam.

My question is would the exalt slam for +1 still work if you had a rare with 1 prefix (Vic Proj), and only 1 suffix instead of 2 before adding the cannot roll attack mods suffix. Basically are there suffixes that would be consider caster that could get slammed instead of the +1 socketed gems prefix in this scenario.

I looked and didn't think so but wanted to make sure. thanks for the guide btw its very helpful for the bow craft.

Not caster, but you can roll like fire/cold/lightning res, dexterity, projectile speed and stuff like this.
"
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Not caster, but you can roll like fire/cold/lightning res, dexterity, projectile speed and stuff like this.

that makes sense thanks for clarifying
"
"
GokzhuL wrote:
Just one more question: how does withering touch actually help single target boss dps? How is it affecting the crawler's damage?

The crawler base damage is a mix percentage of physical and chaos damage so withering touch makes the target takes more chaos damamge.

So I'm not seeing anywhere that the crawler has any chaos damage. The herald gem shows both base and scaling physical damage (based on your virulence stacks), but no mention of chaos damage at all. Aren't you wasting that gem slot by running withering touch? I imagine the poison dps from rain of arrows is not even worth considering.
"
GokzhuL wrote:
"
"
GokzhuL wrote:
Just one more question: how does withering touch actually help single target boss dps? How is it affecting the crawler's damage?

The crawler base damage is a mix percentage of physical and chaos damage so withering touch makes the target takes more chaos damamge.

So I'm not seeing anywhere that the crawler has any chaos damage. The herald gem shows both base and scaling physical damage (based on your virulence stacks), but no mention of chaos damage at all. Aren't you wasting that gem slot by running withering touch? I imagine the poison dps from rain of arrows is not even worth considering.

Path of building says the gem has 40% physical damage converted to chaos damage, so a big part is chaos damage
You're recommending to tier-3 jorgin the amulet to try to hit %increased attribute (or quantity, I suppose). However, wouldn't a tier-2 corruption actually have potential to be better? Phys taken as X, 2% ES regen, 15-25% increased es, etc.
"
GokzhuL wrote:
You're recommending to tier-3 jorgin the amulet to try to hit %increased attribute (or quantity, I suppose). However, wouldn't a tier-2 corruption actually have potential to be better? Phys taken as X, 2% ES regen, 15-25% increased es, etc.

I'm just talking here if you want to get the biggest ES pool possible, 16% increased attributes will give intelligence which gives ES and strength gives ES too trough shaper's touch. But T2 talisman 25% global defences is also very good, maybe even better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info