[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
hetejimenez wrote:
Hi, I would like to try this build as my league starter for Synthesis. Can you provide a POB for a triple curse build for this one? Thanks in advance!

check the pastbein link at the very begining of the guide it should be updated with the new tree.
"
michulos wrote:
What is name of your scorpion cosmetics?

it is celestial herald effect, it also works for herald of ice/thunder/ash
but at the moment its the only one that changes the apparence of the scorpion
"
Tha7Lyne wrote:
Hi there man, i only see the first 84 points in POB for leveling, can you add the other points too? Cause i dont know when i should choose Chaos Inoculation for example or wich way is better to choose before. It would be perfect for those who want to try this for the first time. Thank you man and i cant wait to start this one today!

I will add that later on because apparently the tree is changing again so i will have to redo the pathing. should be updated tomorrow hopefully.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
Hello there,

Your build looks interesting and i'm planning to start next league with it ;)

Just got one question about "The Golden Rule"..you've mentioned that
"
The Golden Rule is very important to help you stack Poison/virulence faster.

But gem itself does not say anything about that. It just say's that u'll get chaos res for each poison u get on yourself. So i'm just curious how exactly does it help ;)

Cheers

A lot of people ask that, i don't really know how to explain it.
Basically whenever you poison an enemy, this poison is reflected to you, and basically 1 poison on an enemy is 2 virulence stack because of that.

It's not very clear to me either but you can try it, and you will see it works like this :)
"
"
DjPapaz wrote:
Hello there,

Your build looks interesting and i'm planning to start next league with it ;)

Just got one question about "The Golden Rule"..you've mentioned that
"
The Golden Rule is very important to help you stack Poison/virulence faster.

But gem itself does not say anything about that. It just say's that u'll get chaos res for each poison u get on yourself. So i'm just curious how exactly does it help ;)

Cheers

A lot of people ask that, i don't really know how to explain it.
Basically whenever you poison an enemy, this poison is reflected to you, and basically 1 poison on an enemy is 2 virulence stack because of that.

It's not very clear to me either but you can try it, and you will see it works like this :)

Oh, so it means poisons on player also count? that's unexpected ;D Thanks for clarification ;)
Wicked_Clown
It's pretty clickbait to advertise this as 6m dps. You already oneshot normal white mobs, where you get this kind of dps, with 100k dps.
Shaper dps of your PoB is barely 3m, which is still more than enough for everything in the game. So i dont really get why you feel like you need to clickbait with the 6m.
What about Winter Orb instead of RoA? It could solve problems with accuracy and increase clear speed? Am I wrong ?
"
Crogus wrote:
What about Winter Orb instead of RoA? It could solve problems with accuracy and increase clear speed? Am I wrong ?

When you dont have icreased dura and other support for Winter Orb you will be slack on channeling it all the time. It's cold skill, only phy and chaos can poison (you can deal chaos from ascendancy but its not pernament), Cold So you cant use EE node. For spell its Bladefall can work nice i will test it, its work almost same like RoA but its a spell.
Last edited by loczek123 on Mar 8, 2019, 7:05:38 AM
"
It's pretty clickbait to advertise this as 6m dps. You already oneshot normal white mobs, where you get this kind of dps, with 100k dps.
Shaper dps of your PoB is barely 3m, which is still more than enough for everything in the game. So i dont really get why you feel like you need to clickbait with the 6m.

how is calling the real dps a clickbait numbers are numbers it is so people know what they can expect
How come the PoB only has 20k ES. I enabled discipline and cannot see whats missing for the rest of the 25k.
Last edited by Scarfio on Mar 8, 2019, 7:11:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info