0.9.7d Patch Notes

1400 hp is low, sorry but even my duelist can easily get more life than that. You should get some better gear or learn how to improve your play.
Since this patch i'd say things are a bit to easy, but it's chaos, who cares it's temporary.
Suggestion:

When a new patch comes out,

Maybe putting a new NPC in town with a special quest or giving the NPC some orbs for the price of the reset for the whole passive skill tree.

The NPC character can be there & gives the quest to the players for maybe 72 hours after the new patch, players can do the quest infinitely within the time being,then it will have no quest after 72 hours.

So, everyone can have the chance to reset the whole skill tree in purpose (since we are in CB). And all players can have the same chances / time to do it even they are in different time zones.

SO, nobody will spam the chat while Chris & other great team members is online.

(Reset my skill tree plz... <---- I also saw this last time @@")
1400 hp is nothing, especially for a lvl 70, which is way too high anyway to even warrant any decent feedback given that the highest zone is lvl 60.

Forcing defensive specing for Merciless/Chaos survival was a great move, if anything the game could stand to get even harder tbh, you should nerf resists progressively through the difficulties until you end up with negatives by Merciless.
IGN : Jovial
"
yhateful wrote:
1400 hp is nothing, especially for a lvl 70, which is way too high anyway to even warrant any decent feedback given that the highest zone is lvl 60.

Forcing defensive specing for Merciless/Chaos survival was a great move, if anything the game could stand to get even harder tbh, you should nerf resists progressively through the difficulties until you end up with negatives by Merciless.

Been waiting for this for ages, though Chris said that they would add this feature and more complex system related to, but when shall it be implemented, no idea.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info