[3.5] Slay's LL GC/Arc Miner. 2.5+ shapers per second

"
angelus2511 wrote:
Have you some leveling tips or route? Skills/Tree/Gear? Thank you:)

It is not a beginner/start of the league build. You should level with arc mines and add GC when you feel your arc boss dmg isn't enough. The issue is that this build is low life, if you are just starting the league I suggest going life with loreweave and switching to this version once you acquired 15-20ex~.
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Hi, nice build. I was wondering if you use another setup for fast mapping/delving, like do you replace some skills for better movement skills like phase run or even change to dagger for whirling blades?
yo if anyone is selling their Gear off as a set LMK. Taking serious Gear only. GG gear only pls
How do you handle bleed?
"
ev00lution wrote:
How do you handle bleed?

How did I miss that... When I've upgraded to GC enchant, I removed jewel.. Get corrupted blood implicit on tempered flesh or the long winter if u are still using it, all other sources of bleed are easily negated by insane defence and regen that we have. Updated guide
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Last edited by slayk0r on Jan 25, 2019, 2:07:06 AM
Ty for the fast response. I am trying out mines for the first time and following your guide :D
"
kevsoo wrote:
Hi, nice build. I was wondering if you use another setup for fast mapping/delving, like do you replace some skills for better movement skills like phase run or even change to dagger for whirling blades?

I am not changing anything in my setup, it is decently fast delver with 5l arc and flame dash.
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Last edited by slayk0r on Jan 25, 2019, 2:15:54 AM
ayo, do we have to use a wand or can i use
one of these as my weapon? I still have to multimod the 2nd foil. Or do i want a wand
Can someone explain me why I can't use hatred please? Because I linked it to blood magic in a energy shield with reduced cost by 20% and I can't use hatred:/
Last edited by angelus2511 on Jan 25, 2019, 12:37:19 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
ayo, do we have to use a wand or can i use
one of these as my weapon? I still have to multimod the 2nd foil. Or do i want a wand

I don't know what you have in pob or what is your gear, but....
@slaykor

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info