What do you do for fun?

Besides sex have a sand rail and 500cc Kawasaki motorcycle I go railing with. I never watch other peeps like movies and sports etc - figure best to live my own life as i see fit - only have one shot at it - might as well do what seems right

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 23, 2019, 6:26:30 PM
I do a lot fishing in my free time. Fishing since small boy, got my 1st fishing rod for my 6th b-day, so I have more than 32yrs of exp;) I go every day for minimum 1hr fishing if weather will allow it (rain doesn’t bother me, is just t wind what can stop me) doesn’t matter what kind of fishing, I do all of it. But now in winter mostly just spinning and lure for pollock and cod.

Also I love cooking, mostly fish(what a surprise) and meat. Always happy if I can cook something nice for my family or friends. Every party I’m invited in, is me who’s doing t cooking;)

I did a lot of camping and fishing, before I’ve started full time diving which won’t left me much time off and I’m basically camping, cos living on t boat on t sea is not far away from it:D
But set t camp on shore, cast rods in, sit next to fire with cold beer, catch some fish cook it on fire, is best relax for me;) I can do that for days if possible;) Still doing it but not that often like I did:(

Also I play djembe(African drum) with my firends we r called “The 9 Bar Blues Band” But also cos my work don’t have much time for it so it happens few times in a year..
And for sure Sex(wit my girlfriend), drugs and rock&roll(with my band)

Aye, I’m a busy man and I never get bored cos is always something to do. I’m just trying to live my life as much as possible;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I do not do much for fun anymore it seems.

I used to do these things in my early years.

Drawing, sculpting, making masks, doing special effects make-up.

I recently bought all new tools and clay and pencils and sketchbooks but still find it hard to find the motivation to do these things I used to love doing.

I am not sure why it is. Maybe this year it will change, maybe?

"
IIPheXII wrote:
One really entertaining and relaxing hobby i have is penspinning. It really helped me killing time during high school, university and vocational superior grade after that. Since you only use your pen is harder for anyone to take it away as you also need it to write. Doesn't happen the same if your teacher/boss catches you playing with your phone ya know.

Over time i've gotten decent at it, practicing some tricks with my left hand these days as i got bored of playing them with my right.

Hoping to get as good as these guys some day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voqYX8_VjvQ

Remember, no matter what you do there's always an asian better than you.

Have you looked at getting into Cardistry.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cardistry

It seems the Pen spinning has lead folks over to this.
I find it very cool and unbelievable on some of the tricks folks have come up with.

yo that pen spinning video is legit as hell. only time i've seen something similar is when drummers do stick tricks. the cardistry stuff is pretty sick too!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
xPeleusx wrote:

I recently bought all new tools and clay and pencils and sketchbooks but still find it hard to find the motivation to do these things I used to love doing.

Burnout or not enough revenue generated. Been there three times already, it's hell. Show us some pictures in the meantime.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
No fun allowed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
xPeleusx wrote:

Burnout or not enough revenue generated. Been there three times already, it's hell. Show us some pictures in the meantime.

No not that at all.

It was not enough reinforcement from parents or friends saying hey you are good at this and need to do it more. there was no push from them to keep doing it.

It was the 80's and the so-called Guidance Counselor's in school did not know anything about Special Effects and so did not know where to point me in a direction to go. It was a very niche and specialized area and only folks in Hollywood were doing it.

After a couple of moves, I did not have the space to do special effects. And it just became a small hobby I did around Halloween. Again after a couple more moves things just went to the side.

Started playing video games more in the late 90's and it has been that way since.

I am not sure what I have as old pictures of stuff I used to do.

Maybe just maybe I will get back into it
My torte from Christmas. I know it is not beautiful butt it was nice! The bad pic does not make it obvious that the filling is different from icing. Filling is basically butter cream with cocoa, icing is chocolate that hardens on the top, is soft inside.

Oh, they tell me it is called 7 layer cake in US but I didn't make 7

Also here are some cardamon rolls I made for a friend since they can't buy these in America. Like cinnamon rolls, but cardamon. Common in Sweden.

I am working on perfecting my biryani recipe but no pics, sorry. Also no pics of frags as they are in experimental vials and you can't smell on the internet so it would mean nothing to you.
Censored.
"
xPeleusx wrote:

Have you looked at getting into Cardistry.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cardistry

It seems the Pen spinning has lead folks over to this.
I find it very cool and unbelievable on some of the tricks folks have come up with.

I've looked and tried plenty of those disciplines.

Penspinning is the king of em' all cuz you can do it in classroom/work with no additional tools other than a pen.

Try pulling out a deck in front of your teacher/boss and play with it.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Jan 25, 2019, 6:28:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info