[3.5] Voidfletcher Ice Shot | Tornado Shot | Deadeye (deathless all bosses, depth 600+)

"
DooM4real wrote:
Enchant is 15ex,some ppl are just going crazy on prices,i hope they will enjoy to have these items on legacy Kappa.
You can also buy another helmet with the enchant,way more cheaper.

Personally idc about the MF gear,i dont think it will make a huge difference,considering the fact that i can run T16 in 2mn.But i m new to this game,maybe MF gear is really important.

I have a storm brand elementalist with 60 Increased Item Quantity and can also farm t16 with it (except of a few bosses) and the difference in drops is huge in my opinion. really, you should try it. getting some decent magic find numbers can make a big difference. only downside is that you mess with your suitability , as resistances and life have to step back for MF items.

I also have looked for other helmets but this guide says starkonja is mandatory. but honestly, this guide says about almost every piece of gear that its mandatory and that there are no alternatives :D
while the other build, the one this is based on, has similar gear and claims none of it is really mandatory :D confusing

"
markuskanada wrote:
I just saw your helmet enchant, which is 25-35 ex lol, on both devoto and starkonja. thats discouraging me :D

especially, because I have read that the TS enchantment is one of the "build-enabling" enchantments, so i feel like i dont want to play TS without it.

only thing that is bothering me, is that we have so many uniques that its hard to gear MF stuff....

Honestly, I picked up a 90% Crit Chance for TS Helm Enchant on a Starkonja for pretty cheap. It is a really nice alternative for TS enchant and TS already provides so much AOE and Damage that it really doesn't matter. I can pretty much One Shot any mobs at t16 already. So don't get too hung up on extra projectile enchant.

One nice change I made was switching to this bow.

This was a nice Quality of Life upgrade because of the extra speed, it definitely improved my clear speed.
Last edited by CrypterPOE on Feb 13, 2019, 11:00:58 AM
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:
Enchant is 15ex,some ppl are just going crazy on prices,i hope they will enjoy to have these items on legacy Kappa.

Personally idc about the MF gear,i dont think it will make a huge difference,considering the fact that i can run T16 in 2mn.But i m new to this game,maybe MF gear is really important.

I have a storm brand elementalist with 60 Increased Item Quantity and can also farm t16 with it (except of a few bosses) and the difference in drops is huge in my opinion. really, you should try it. getting some decent magic find numbers can make a big difference. only downside is that you mess with your suitability , as resistances and life have to step back for MF items.

I also have looked for other helmets but this guide says starkonja is mandatory. but honestly, this guide says about almost every piece of gear that its mandatory and that there are no alternatives :D
while the other build, the one this is based on, has similar gear and claims none of it is really mandatory :D confusing

Will try MF gear if i have the opportunity then,thanks for the advice :)

Starkonja mandatory?i dont think so,i try to enchant a lightpoacher and will instant switch for it if i succed.Also,if you look on poe ninja the highest dps voidfletcher builds,none of them play with starkonja :)
"
CrypterPOE wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
I just saw your helmet enchant, which is 25-35 ex lol, on both devoto and starkonja. thats discouraging me :D

especially, because I have read that TS enchantment is one of "build-enabling" enchantments, so i feel like i dont want to play TS without it.

only thing that is bothering me, is that we have so many uniques that its hard to gear MF stuff....

Honestly, I picked up a 90% Crit Chance for TS Helm Enchant on a Starkonja for pretty cheap. It is a really nice alternative for TS enchant and TS already provides so much AOE and Damage that it really doesn't matter. I can pretty much One Shot any mobs at t16 already. So don't get too hung up on extra projectile enchant.

One nice change I made was switching to this bow.

This was a nice Quality of Life upgrade because of the extra speed, it definitely improved my clear speed.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting Bow. Have still a good pile of currency left and will try that one out later. Also I will experiment with PoB and rare chest and also QotF.
I think this build is pretty flexible and leaves opportunities for individual changes.

"
DooM4real wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:

Will try MF gear if i have the opportunity then,thanks for the advice :)

Starkonja mandatory?i dont think so,i try to enchant a lightpoacher and will instant switch for it if i succed.Also,if you look on poe ninja the highest dps voidfletcher builds,none of them play with starkonja :)

"Also,if you look on poe ninja the highest dps voidfletcher builds,none of them play with starkonja :)"

bro i never thought of that. will check out , thats a great idea to get a bigger picture
Hi..

Say one, wanted to add Unnatural Instinct jewel into this build, what would be the best way to get around that? :thinking:
Why dont you use bloodrage in this build? Just wondering.
Whats the best way to level this build until maps? TS? LA? Something else? Because i think Iceshot sux through levelphase
"
Astoon wrote:
Whats the best way to level this build until maps? TS? LA? Something else? Because i think Iceshot sux through levelphase

also interested in recommending leveling for this build.
Also what about the new quiver, does that have room here?
@darkvergi1

Will you be updating this at all for 3.6?

I'd like to try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info