🍌<BÂNÂNÂ>🍌 [SSF/HC] The Forbidden Sanctum League | EU | Discord | 50+ active Members

INTRODUCTION

Hey there, my name is Toaster and some of you may know me because of my support builds or due to some pushes/party play @ HC.
I will give you a quick overview of my guild, so you can make a picture yourself.

Overview

- Guild Name: Cucumba on Fire! <BÂNÂNÂ>
- (SSF) Hardcore The Forbidden Sanctum League
- Around 50 active Members (~90 Members in total)
- EU Gateway (we actually got some NA members as well)
- Discord is required if you want to participate funny discussions :D
- A lot of teamplay in regards to challenges, rotations etc.
- Achieved a lot of good ranks in Flashbacks, Leagues, Delve etc.. Maybe you want to join some of our pushs as well? :)

Who are we looking for?

- Friendly and helpful player with a decent knowledge of the game

What do we do as a guild?

- Challenge Completions (sharing for example endgame grinds, so it goes way faster)
- Team up in the start of a league to push the ladder
- Support with questions
- Help with maps / bosses
- Awesome conversations @ Discord!
- Trading within the guild happens as well

Some things you have to know

- This guild is not made for completely new players - we are all advanced and thus some knowledge of the game is required.
- It's a SSF/HC guild, so you won't find many SC players here.
- We are helping in general, but there's a line - we won't push you through all the acts or something like that.
- Communication is important, but is mostly done at Discord.

Guild Rules

- Keep friendly and don't insult. The first priority is to respect each other!
- You're not required to play daily, but try to come online every here and then.
- Don't ask for freebies 24/7. We're willing to help, but we're not a charity.

Guild Hierarchy

Leader:
- Toaster404

Officers:
- Tulkku
- blazedance
- Whoelsens
- yshnor87

How to join?

Answer the following questions:
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile?
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE?
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?
4. Do you have Discord?
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name?
- You can contact us ingame as well.

Last edited by Toaster404 on Dec 9, 2022, 3:47:52 AM
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2022, 3:53:38 AM
Hi, Id really like to join you guys for Synthesis if thats possible, Im playing HC exclusive ever since Perandus League.
Im 26 Years old and have about 1,5k steam ours on PoE and still loveing this game!
Im pretty hyped about Synthesis and im gonna play the league as much as i can!

1. That was back then right before Talisman League started

2. Thats easy, i once tried to sixlink a Lorewave and had almost 1500 Fuseings already into it and was giving up it, then i came back from a map had like a few fuses in my pocket and randomly throwed them onto the Lorewave and guess what, 2 Fuseings later it was Sixlinked :D

3. I played pretty much every League at least one charackter.
I think i skipped Breach cause i was buisy studying.

4. I dont at the moment, but i can get it anytime (most of my friends still use Teamspeak so there was never a need for it)

Ingame: BackToBeachSoon
Account: jackq88

Greets

I started at the tail end of Abyss - not much time left and I was barely into maps. I was a Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 HC player. I used to compete on DH leaderboards in D3. I've held #1 and top 5 a bit.

Building my new PC and not getting single digit frames against bosses anymore?

Maybe it was my first Elder kill. I was in SSF on a GC miner. My old crap PC crashed during the lockdown phase and naturally they killed Shaper. I hopped back in the portal, did my thing and took him down. As I was looking at the "Challenge Complete" message... a tentacle whip tagged me and I died. I have the screenshot with both the message and the death message up. :D

I play every league and I play a lot. My circumstance allows me to do that, but obviously there are times I'll have to be away. I am able to play most of my times during the EU time period but I am on the CA server.

4. Do you have Discord?

Of course.

In game: LumpsHasCharacterADD / Account: LumpsIsHigh
Discord: Lumps#2895

I'm looking for a fun group of people that will still strive to succeed. If we can't joke while slaying demons, I'm not interested. I've had far too many disaster league starts due to people being unprepared and I'm not looking to do that again. This league I started as a support and the guy I was supporting (he kicked someone from our party and the guild while in Act 2) was impossibly slow.

If any of this matters:

I play a LOT of Occultist.
The way this league is shaping up, I don't see any reason why that will change.
Most likely playing a boss killer in Synthesis, as I got my taste of it this league.
"
Hi, Id really like to join you guys for Synthesis if thats possible, Im playing HC exclusive ever since Perandus League.
Im 26 Years old and have about 1,5k steam ours on PoE and still loveing this game!
Im pretty hyped about Synthesis and im gonna play the league as much as i can!

1. That was back then right before Talisman League started

2. Thats easy, i once tried to sixlink a Lorewave and had almost 1500 Fuseings already into it and was giving up it, then i came back from a map had like a few fuses in my pocket and randomly throwed them onto the Lorewave and guess what, 2 Fuseings later it was Sixlinked :D

3. I played pretty much every League at least one charackter.
I think i skipped Breach cause i was buisy studying.

4. I dont at the moment, but i can get it anytime (most of my friends still use Teamspeak so there was never a need for it)

Ingame: BackToBeachSoon
Account: jackq88

Greets

Hey mate! :)

Thanks for your application.

I know that feeling of wasting a lot of fusings and not getting what you want pretty well. Getting it after in 1-10 fusings is pretty much insane and a really good feeling. :D
I hope next time it requires less than 10 fusings from the start hehe.

I will add you ingame, so we can have a talk there. But it would be awesome, if you could get Discord anyways, since it's one of our main communcation paths.
Just send me your Discord name @ Forums and I will add you. :)
Greetings,

I would love to join this guild if possible.

I joined just before bloodlines. Exclusively HC since then.

A few - Recently, dropped a mirror in Synth.
Met a random person, got them on team speak and played together for a week, helping each other out.

I create a number of characters every league unless work gets busy. But I do always find the time.

4. Do you have Discord?
I do not currently have discord and have only used it once. Easy enough to use and get upon acceptance though.

Ingame: HCRipperoni - Char // Birdy9000 - acc name.
>I started at the beginning of Betrayal. I had been playing every D3 season prior to that, many different ARPGs before that and heavily into D2:LoD including popular community mods. I played exclusively hardcore in all of it when possible.

>After getting fed up with my first softcore glass cannon dying so often, I created a HC spectre summoner and felt amazing after beating the story and mapping with no rips.

>Every league since I started! I know it hasn't been long, but I'm committed. I have been reading all channels in the Path of Exile discord server regularly and studying all game mechanics because I love this game. I have a long career ahead of me.

4. Do you have Discord?
> Yep!

Ingame: FreddieChiswell (SHC lvl90)
Discord: Spoon_Man#4103
"
birdy9000 wrote:
Greetings,

I would love to join this guild if possible.

I joined just before bloodlines. Exclusively HC since then.

A few - Recently, dropped a mirror in Synth.
Met a random person, got them on team speak and played together for a week, helping each other out.

I create a number of characters every league unless work gets busy. But I do always find the time.

4. Do you have Discord?
I do not currently have discord and have only used it once. Easy enough to use and get upon acceptance though.

Ingame: HCRipperoni - Char // Birdy9000 - acc name.

Heyy Birdyy, thanks for you application! :)

You got a mirror? Woaw! I'm still searching for mine! :D

I will try to contact you today. But in general it wouldt be awesome if you could install Discord and pm me your Discord ID. As I described in the thread a lot of communcation is done via Discord, so it just improves the guild communication by a lot.

"
SASpoonMan wrote:
>I started at the beginning of Betrayal. I had been playing every D3 season prior to that, many different ARPGs before that and heavily into D2:LoD including popular community mods. I played exclusively hardcore in all of it when possible.

>After getting fed up with my first softcore glass cannon dying so often, I created a HC spectre summoner and felt amazing after beating the story and mapping with no rips.

>Every league since I started! I know it hasn't been long, but I'm committed. I have been reading all channels in the Path of Exile discord server regularly and studying all game mechanics because I love this game. I have a long career ahead of me.

4. Do you have Discord?
> Yep!

Ingame: FreddieChiswell (SHC lvl90)
Discord: Spoon_Man#4103

Thanks for you application SpoonMan! :)

You may not play since such a long time, but you seem to love Path of Exile a lot. It always takes some time to build up a solid knowledge of this game, because it's so damn complex, but I'm sure that my guildies and I can help you to do so.
Looking forward to contact you ingame and @ Discord. :)
End of Breach league, my first build was Kripp's Abyssal cry berzerker with hidden potential. Looking back at it , interesting build indeed...

Getting 5 Doctors in 2 days. I remember starting out an MF chracter, I wanted to farm the Bisco card, however not one dropped in 20 maps. I asked a random person in chat a question which was unrelated and he had a Bisco to spare. Within a week I farmed like 30ex in currency (mostly doctors); to think that I would still be farming that Bisco card and instead I have progressed in MF so much. Small things lead to huge implications.
Mostly yes. Incursion was by far my favorite in recent memmory. I am quite active although relatively new to Hardcore.
4. Do you have Discord?
Yes

Discord name: aligmaster1
IGN: Aligmaster1
Hi,

1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? I know the game for like 4 years, played it on and off. took a break in the past 2 leagues. came back cuz i missed it. trying Hardcore again.
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? nothing really, even when i played SC i switched so many chars i never go to kill Shaper, but i did play A LOT of diff builds... so i guess best moment would be getting to level 92/3 on Hardcore league or crazy mods HC temp league
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like? used to be every league, i had a break in the previous 2. playing Legion now.
4. Do you have Discord?
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name? my account name is Eiffel65_isLife, Discord name is Eiffel 65#3758

Thanks
1. When did you start playing Path of Exile? in beta
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE? in the flashback league i had my only headhunter drop
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like? every league too many hours i am pacific time and play after work 4-5 hours a day
4. Do you have Discord? I do,

in game name is BADcakesBAD..

discord is QQcakesQQ

just looking for a guild with people to talk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info