🍌<BÂNÂNÂ>🍌 [SSF/HC] The Forbidden Sanctum League | EU | Discord | 50+ active Members

Hey,

I was looking for an active HC guild since my other guild, which I played with my friends, died out. I've started playing POE since harbinger league and if I have to recall my best moment it would be 2 moments that stood out. The first one was in harbinger league were I was playing RF berserker and I found the king hearth div card from a div strongbox. I immediately started farming more currency to buy the other cards for a set and when I finally got it I equipped it ran in a map opened a breach then a breach lord spawned and one shot me because I forgot to cap my resistances :D:D:D:( That was my very first real death and had a good laugh/face palm with my friends. Second one is when I was playing in a flashback race and both me and my friend were playing the same build and we started at the same time so we were racing against each other aswell kinda. When I was level 94 40% xp I died and my friend laughed at me and that we would easely beat me now(he was at 93 60% xp). He kept reminding me with stuff like "Ooooh few more maps and i get level 94 and a halve" stuff like that just friendly banter. Funny thing was that he literally died at level 94 around 20%. Funniest shit ever was laughing about it the whole week and still would he if ever comes back online on poe :(

When the league starts I play casually mostly the first week sometimes 2 weeks and wait till they fix most issues and then I play a lot more afterwards. Yes I do have discord Vespion#9254 and Character name is Vespion_

Ty for reading

1. When did you start playing Path of Exile?
2. What's the best moment you had in PoE?
3. Are you playing every league, or how is your activity usually looking like?
4. Do you have Discord?

Started playing at start of open beta (Feb 2013) and been playing most leagues since then. I didn't like trading so I usually played self forced ssf. Few years back I started playing SSFHC only and haven't looked back.
My best moment is probably getting Headhunter in a tier 3 sac room in Incursion league and rip it to std 3 maps later.
Last league is the first league I skipped since I started playing. I don't play many hours a day, but I do play something almost every day.
I have a discord but I can only use it after my kids go to sleep.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
4. Do you have Discord?

Started playing at start of open beta (Feb 2013) and been playing most leagues since then. I didn't like trading so I usually played self forced ssf. Few years back I started playing SSFHC only and haven't looked back.
My best moment is probably getting Headhunter in a tier 3 sac room in Incursion league and rip it to std 3 maps later.
Last league is the first league I skipped since I started playing. I don't play many hours a day, but I do play something almost every day.
I have a discord but I can only use it after my kids go to sleep.

Hey mate! :)

First of all I'm very sorry for the late reply.
Because of the end of Blight league, I didn't check the forum regularly.

If you're still interested to join the guild, I would kindly ask you to pm me your Discord ID.
I will add you afterwards to Discord asap.

Hope to hear from you again.
Bump..
We are still recruiting exiles. :)
bump
And another bump. :)
Hey guys,

I was looking for an active HC and SSFHC guild and it seems I found one :)

I am 34, based in EU, and all I'm looking the guild for is knowledge and someone to play with in HC parties as I never done that.

I do not need much coaching, as I'm capable of finding all the relevant info myself, but some guidance from more experienced players is always good.

Answer the following questions:

I started in about 2014 but played few hours. After that I played a decent amount during the Betrayal league, and then resumed playing in Metamorph.

Only in Metamorph I started playing SSF HC and had such a great time because of the challenge. I am not so advanced, and the best moment was getting my 5-linked armor (not even 6) - so I know that a lot more nice moments are coming ahead :D

I didn't, but I plan playing regularly starting with Metamorph. I basically play some time every day except when I'm in business trips.

4. Do you have Discord?
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name?
- You can contact us ingame as well.

Discord: Arbuzio#2547
InGame: Mikhalych
"
Arbuzio wrote:
Hey guys,

I was looking for an active HC and SSFHC guild and it seems I found one :)

I am 34, based in EU, and all I'm looking the guild for is knowledge and someone to play with in HC parties as I never done that.

I do not need much coaching, as I'm capable of finding all the relevant info myself, but some guidance from more experienced players is always good.

Answer the following questions:

I started in about 2014 but played few hours. After that I played a decent amount during the Betrayal league, and then resumed playing in Metamorph.

Only in Metamorph I started playing SSF HC and had such a great time because of the challenge. I am not so advanced, and the best moment was getting my 5-linked armor (not even 6) - so I know that a lot more nice moments are coming ahead :D

I didn't, but I plan playing regularly starting with Metamorph. I basically play some time every day except when I'm in business trips.

4. Do you have Discord?
- If you reply on forum: What's your Ingame and Discord Name?
- You can contact us ingame as well.

Discord: Arbuzio#2547
InGame: Mikhalych

Hey mate,

thanks a lot for your application!

It's awesome to here that you started to play SSF HC recently and that you had a great time.
I will add you in Discord and ingame soon.. looking forward to meet you! :)
Hi,

Your Guild seems lot interesting and would like to be a part of it.

As to the Answers to the questions:
Around Aug 2014

Delve Farming with Friends, its so much fun and we keep laughing all the time

Yeah Pretty much im a league player. Once a while i do try standard to modify and check out new build mechanics

4. Do you have Discord?
Nope.

Ingame Account Name: D_Killer
Character Name: BLIGHT_TRAPPERR
Realm: London

Cheers
"
D_killer wrote:
Hi,

Your Guild seems lot interesting and would like to be a part of it.

As to the Answers to the questions:
Around Aug 2014

Delve Farming with Friends, its so much fun and we keep laughing all the time

Yeah Pretty much im a league player. Once a while i do try standard to modify and check out new build mechanics

4. Do you have Discord?
Nope.

Ingame Account Name: D_Killer
Character Name: BLIGHT_TRAPPERR
Realm: London

Cheers

Hey mate, nice to meet you!

I will try to contact you later the day. Hope to see you there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info