[3.5] Zzat's Vulconus ReaveFlurry Champion // All content // 6K+ HP // 4M+ DPS // Melt everything!

"
Izanamakouli wrote:
Wouldn't Xoph's Blood (amber amulet) be a good choice of amulet? Perma Avatar of fire? (not to mention the 10% life and fire penetration...)

Yes, it’s arguably best in slot for the build. You can’t reliably cause bleeding anymore, but the damage will generally be much higher due to full AoF uptime rather than only 50%. Getting the intelligence required to use the daggers is trickier without an intelligence amulet though.
Hi i'm new in the game, its not supossed to be the AOF on the skill tree in order to get the mods of the Vulconus work?

sorry for the english.
Hi c:
I would like to ask you for an advice,
I've seen that I don't have that massive dmg of yours, I know that my items are cheaper and not thaat good, but I'm kinda noob and don't really know what parts should I change first in order to get a good dmg boost, I've been thinking about getting a new gloves, so I wanted to ask for the advice before wasting some exalts that I don't have

Aaaand thank you very much for the guide! the build is really strong af, can't believe how easy is to map with it :3
"
Hi i'm new in the game, its not supossed to be the AOF on the skill tree in order to get the mods of the Vulconus work?

sorry for the english.

Hi, you don’t need Avatar of Fire on the tree, Vulconus activates it every 8 seconds.

"
ESTL0kL00l wrote:
Hi c:
I would like to ask you for an advice,
I've seen that I don't have that massive dmg of yours, I know that my items are cheaper and not thaat good, but I'm kinda noob and don't really know what parts should I change first in order to get a good dmg boost, I've been thinking about getting a new gloves, so I wanted to ask for the advice before wasting some exalts that I don't have

Aaaand thank you very much for the guide! the build is really strong af, can't believe how easy is to map with it :3

First, you are using Sin’s Rebirth, which does nothing during Avatar of Fire. Replace this with a Wise Oak or Cinderwallow Urn for roughly 10% more damage. If using Wise Oak, make sure your uncapped fire resistance is highest.

Second, you’re using Hatred which I have not recommended in the build for the same reason as I did not recommend Sin’s flask: during Avatar of Fire you only do fire damage. Only half of the cold damage from Hatred gets converted to fire, making it a relatively low value option. Instead I’d recommend Anger with an Anger Watcher’s eye (see which mods to look for in the gearing section) or Aspect of the Spider. Aspect leaves you with a bit more mana to use on a banner, I’d prefer Dread Banner for a nice survivability boost.

Finally make sure you’re activating adrenaline before engaging bosses and follow the steps in the bossing section. The rest of your gear looks fine, although you could try a Xoph’s Blood to see if you enjoy a more consistent damage. Good luck!

Last edited by zzat1 on Jan 17, 2019, 11:02:18 PM
Hi I've been thoery crafting a build that uses this dagger recently, and saw this post, does the stats from the dagger really double when you dual wield? Since your using reave and it swaps the weapons all the time,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info