3.5.1b Patch Notes

"
harroo wrote:
Really, just post an end date for this league already. I was so excited for betrayal before release. I have a blast with the game and can progress my characters as long as I don't engage betrayal mobs. It's no fun with the betrayal swarm of mobs causing lag spikes, getting one shotted repeatedly whenever I run into betrayal content or grinding out betrayal encounters in blood aqueducts. Betrayal has ruined your game for me. If any piece of it goes core I'm just uninstalling. Just want this league to end so the game can be fun again.

Next time you encounter Jun near the research lab, hop inside, start moving so the encounter starts and get out. No more syndicate mechanics on this character.
Kinda surprised there are still no temple fixes. Hyped about beast orbs though.
Was the easiest fix to overlapping nameplates really making them spawn apart?

Why could you just implement whatever code prevents items from overlapping?

Or being able to see and interact with the downed syndicate members from the board?

I feel like there should have been a lot easier, and more worthwhile fixes than this.
"
Cuddlefestqt wrote:
Raise Spectre and Multiple Totem Support still doesn't work for me.

Same here, I tested it last night with 3x Tukohama's Vanguards--3 totems were summoned total between the 3 of them. Their damage was reduced properly, but no more totems.
"
cihatb wrote:
So no touches to Arakaali's Fang, phase run exploit. I think this bug should be fixed asap and users banned/warned. They simply exploit a bug and making profit. It's obviously against TOS. GGG is too soft

What is the exploitation in this situation? Just ordinary use skil which is often used before?
All that should have been done - fast fix.
If there is no fix, but there are already a bunch of videos and guides - the consequence is that many people will use it.
It’s obvious to me that you are absolutely wrongful about punishment and bans.
And what is even more obvious that, to everyone's joy, it’s not for you, and just as aggressive as you are, deciding who deserves a ban and who doesn’t.
Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another.

with this ggg shold have open this 3.5 pathc!i died 93218094218 times coz of this...good that this is fixed now...
No changes to Niko and sulphite? Come on..my last 4 gilded sulphite scarabs spawns only 1 Niko! This is really bad.

I really want always 3 Niko's if he spawn or i use a scarab!
IGN: VitAce
i already quit long ago. this league is not HC friendly. lost 2 fully geared RF jugs(each costed a fortune) and it was to some crazy ass betrayal mob that one combo me. Betrayal mobs are more deadly in t13-14 maps with 1-2 damage mods then uber elder, We talk about the most tanky char possible(or something) with almost 9k life(was only lvl 92 on both) and 9 end charges. Jauer out
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 9, 2019, 11:48:06 AM
Sounds very good! Thanks for your hard work.
What about syndicates sometimes spawn outside the map? Hmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info