[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

How do i level the gems in this build?
I'm a new player and starting at level 1. I don't understand the gem section in this guide.
"
Fíroz wrote:
How do i level the gems in this build?
I'm a new player and starting at level 1. I don't understand the gem section in this guide.

Your gems will receive experience as you do. Simply have them socketed into gear to level them up.
Really enjoyed the build this league, thanks for the guide, was great!
Really like this build!
Could you add which gems we should raise quality on first?
Quick question on trade offs. Is the grip of the council worth losing ~300 EHP?
I can get some boots with about 40 less energy shield. My gloves that get swapped out have about 110 life on them so I lose ~300 EHP after all the modifies are factored in.

I still find myself getting swatted from time to time by hard bosses/mobs, so surviveability is a concern. My endless quest to level 97 is nothing short of obnoxious.

Appreciate your thoughts.

I just got Triad Grip with 4 white sockets. How would I go to change this into a chaos minion build besides changing the gloves?
In my diadem i have generosity-hatred-Dread banner and haste(not linked)
Does hatred anything to the dps anymore or should I swap it out for malevolesence?

Any advice appreciated. Btw my profile is open. You can have a look at my blight witch if u want.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Alter3go on Dec 6, 2019, 1:09:25 AM
Hello Fellow Necros! I'm not sure if patch is out yet with changes and stuff, is the skill web still the same, anything major changed in the build? It would be awesome if OP could put something before the new league starts, Thanks!
New "Awakened Support Gems" will give a little more damage to spiders, namely: Melee Splash, Multistrike and Minon Damage.

Also not bad Awakened Blasphemy Support - +1 lvl to curse gem and mana reserved 32%
"
Roxan28 wrote:
Hello Fellow Necros! I'm not sure if patch is out yet with changes and stuff, is the skill web still the same, anything major changed in the build? It would be awesome if OP could put something before the new league starts, Thanks!

Only nerfed minion speed in ascendancy passive "Mindless Agression" from 30% to 10%. At 3.9 the build became a little stronger
Last edited by skripterasm on Dec 12, 2019, 6:24:51 AM
Best way to league start with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info