[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I just got the Dagger and the flask i play LHC and i didnt think i would get the dagger so my passives are built for zombies but i refunded around 20 points and tried to fix it, can you take a look im new to the game also this feels really good in hardcore too by the way!
Heh!

Have trouble getting good jewels for this one...
Just find myself one that has 10% increased dmg and 8% increased maximum life

It's good? Will the additional dmg be good for our spiders?
"
skyscan wrote:
"
InsaneAlone wrote:
Hi budd.

First of all, thx for doing that guide and for keep it updated. Im following this guide every single league since u posted it and its my favorite build by far!!

I wanted to make u 2 suggestions.

1º- Any chance u can make same build but ES based?

2º- Any chance u can update gear and gem links for legion as show on the image's of the items?

Have a nice league!!! And thx for ur work!!

I don't know what you mean by the second question, but ES works fine especially now with the new sorrow of the divine and wicket ward keystone.

Energy Shield Passive Tree (Level 95)

And be sure to use this flask as well

in tandem with

Hi again budd, thx alot for the tree. My english is really bad, so i will try to explain myself again as the 2º point.

As how u posted the Tree for ES/Ci build for this one, can u post also the gear required for a ES/CI build as how u do for a normal life build?

Thx again! And stay safe Spider Bro!!!
"
InsaneAlone wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
InsaneAlone wrote:
Hi budd.

First of all, thx for doing that guide and for keep it updated. Im following this guide every single league since u posted it and its my favorite build by far!!

I wanted to make u 2 suggestions.

1º- Any chance u can make same build but ES based?

2º- Any chance u can update gear and gem links for legion as show on the image's of the items?

Have a nice league!!! And thx for ur work!!

I don't know what you mean by the second question, but ES works fine especially now with the new sorrow of the divine and wicket ward keystone.

Energy Shield Passive Tree (Level 95)

And be sure to use this flask as well

in tandem with

Hi again budd, thx alot for the tree. My english is really bad, so i will try to explain myself again as the 2º point.

As how u posted the Tree for ES/Ci build for this one, can u post also the gear required for a ES/CI build as how u do for a normal life build?

Thx again! And stay safe Spider Bro!!!

https://pastebin.com/6ZYYiFAP

I don't have the gear, so I just copied what I found on poe trade. It's about 15ex worth of gear.

I also added in a 6L with animate guardian+spectre for 2x 5L as a way to generate frenzy charges. All those benefits are not apart of the PoB
Hit a 320% increased minion damage roll just now. Still need to figure out how to refund an additional 9pts to grab that last node...

Such a fun build! Any possibility to make this a magic find/iiq build? the dex is a problem but I don't think it should be too hard?
I never got an answer on my question.
I have a Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel 93160 coins.
It gives me 4 Slum Lord passives (Minions deal 80% increased Damage)
and also 1 Rigwald's Might (80% increased Melee Physical Damage)

Will all 5 nodes give my spiders 400% increased damage?
Or doesn't ''Rigwald's Might'' work that way?

total ''Price of Glory'' for 4 Slum Lords: 10 + 4 for the actual slum = 14
total for 4 Slum Lords + Rigwald = 16

Side note there is also a ''Discerning Taste'' behind 1 Price of glory (40% increased Rarity of Items found) and I have no idea if that's worth considering or not so I could use some advice on that as well please.
"
Tizzle wrote:
1 Rigwald's Might (80% increased Melee Physical Damage)\

If it doesn't say "minion" on it, it doesn't apply to minions. So no, that doesn't work.

"
Such a fun build! Any possibility to make this a magic find/iiq build? the dex is a problem but I don't think it should be too hard?

Yup, it's really easy to make. Equip mf gear, then equip dagger. That's about it.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jul 11, 2019, 1:06:58 PM
Is there an better skill to kill the worms?

I always have trouble to resummon when like 2 spiders are still alive, they kill the worms way too fast

I use the following:
1) Desecrate
2) Worms
3) Storm orb I guess

And between 2 and 3 the worms get killed
"

You can just let the 2 spiders spawn more themselves. You only need one thing to die to the poison dot to trigger. Also, you can weapon swap to quickly despawn spiders.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info