[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
r0bser wrote:

Does despair work well for you with CWDT Despero?

no
5 lvl cwdt+ immo call only. Curse self cast
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
best build i've played! shaper down. i had lots of op builds but this is by far the easiest one
interesting build for sure, imma check this out
Last edited by THEAN1M4L on Apr 28, 2019, 6:45:13 PM
"
bloody_betty wrote:
best build i've played! shaper down. i had lots of op builds but this is by far the easiest one

That's why I liked it to :) It's really easy to "get going".
I want to give a huge thank you to author of this build. Did 36/40 with this build (bought 5 essences and Catarina challenges). First league where I did 36 challenges.
Started as Zombiemancer, then tried self caster and Death's Oath builds.

Zombies are great but dumb, passive and slow. Self-cast is meh comparing to "just walk by" builds. DO is cool, like it, but hard on bosses and is CI - no "Oh shi..." flask. This build has everything I wanted with some changes. And I want to share them.

1) Elemental equilibrium is useless after switching to withering touch and malevolence. Chaos/poison are not a part of "all resistances".
2) Blood magic is still required for spectres because with it they are stacking charges, shouting once every 8 seconds, and without BM charges ends, because they shouts once every ~15 seconds.
3) Changed chest armor to Vis Mortis. It has same ES, gives third spectre with rallying cry that debuffs enemies and buffs allies damage (Ruins Hellion), has +15% minion damage and gives them Unholy Might on kill. Fenumus is useless because spider aspect has huge area by itself and -resistances again does not work with chaos/poison.
4) I am using phase run as movement skill - personal preference. With all duration nodes it lasts longer that it's cooldown. White mobs dies faster than they react on me even when I am phasing through packs. Fortify comes from AG.
5) Flame dash as a teleport skill.
6) Despair as a curse and I am getting 21 lvl as aura from Witchfire brew flask. See no reason to waste gems on it or temporal chains.
7) lvl 1 CWDT with convocation + desecrate and lvl 2 CWDT spirit offering + immortal call. That is from zombiemancer build - it restores around 500-800 shield after every 580 taken damage, and it buffs spiders o) Convocation helps spiders to focus on things that hits me and not some one on the edge of the screen. Was using shield with 5lvl CWDT but it has much lower ES and resistances than pure ES + res shield. As a phaserunner I was dying mostly from elemental damage so longer IC is not required.
8) I am using multistrike on top bosses. In POB it woops spider damage from 192k to 330k when melee physical support to only 289k. In my gear I have 399k dps with it.
9) I am using single self-cast desecrate with shock nova to summon spiders because orb of storms sucks when map has reduced area modifier, and often spectres and AG kills worms before orb does. Shock nova has greater radius and hits twice.
10) I love animated guardian. Did 6L chest for it and spectres. My AG gives to allies:
Kingmaker Despot Axe
* Culling strike
* Fortify
* +50% crit mult - for spiders with x3 power charges (+600% crit chance)
* +30% increased Item Rarity

Victario's Flight Goathide Boots
* 10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies

Mask of the Tribunal Magistrate Crown
Nearby Allies have 6% increased Defences per 100 Strength

Chest is Gruthkul's Pelt for life and huge regen and gloves is Meginord's Vise for +100 str and more regen.

And all this bonuses is just one gem o) It would be cool. But without any minion life nodes AG dies on bosses. So it and spectres has minion life, minion resists and life leech. Only uber elder and hall of grandmasters requires you to unsummon AG by picking and placing its gem. All equipment is saved after unsummoning and relogs.

My current POB: https://pastebin.com/sD0tW9vv

P.S. Sorry for my english o)
Fenumus' Shroud give -10% to All Resistances. It is not all elemental res. It is working with chaos res. And 10% reduced Damage it is not useless
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on May 2, 2019, 6:44:27 AM
Yes, you are right with all resistances, my bad o)
Checked in POB - without rallying cry from Ruins Hellion and unholy might extra Fenumus gives a bit more dmg to spiders than Vis Mortis. Not useless o)

Point about Vis Mortis: unholy might from Vis Mortis is around +15% more chaos dmg because spiders has ~50%/50% phys/chaos and UM is +30% phys as extra chaos, and rallying cry +15% increased.

Rallying cry from Ruins Hellion has a 82 lvl description

15% increased Damage
Can be Attached for a total Duration of 8 seconds
Enemies Taunted by you deal 30% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets

here https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Ruins+Hellion
with correct description where to find it.

And normal wiki has red link to Ruins Hellion - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre

And taunt from 3.2 affects elder/shaper/guardians but they does not change a target.
"
Spectres no longer spam skills when linking with Blood Magic support gem. Changed to faster casting.

Faster casting does not affect to spectres mass frenzy and mass power. CD 6 sec. Without blood magic spectres do not use skills due to lack of mana.
spectres+bm no options. 6 seconds is enough to maintain charges.
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
Hey guys, this build is looking mighty attractive. Im just wondering how good are the defensives on this build?

The pob seems iffy on that side with little evasion, no dodge and so on. Is the combination of items with EB and MoM good enough for Uber Elder/ t16 mapping/ delve 600?

"
LordOmni wrote:

2) Blood magic is still required for spectres because with it they are stacking charges, shouting once every 8 seconds, and without BM charges ends, because they shouts once every ~15 seconds.

Interesting, I changed it back to BM in the guide.

While I agree your changes make the build more powerful, it was frustrating for me when any of my other minions died. It's why I like immortal minions over everything else. It also makes it more complicated for new players when the expected returns aren't that high.

Yes, for single target DPS multistrike is better, but I never gem swapped.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on May 4, 2019, 6:22:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info