[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Sky, how did you reached level 100? Playing in parties only? is it possible solo?
i can craft that aspect of the avian skill and it gives me 10% increased movement speed to me and my minions and 10% chance to deal double damage to me and my minions is it worth to swap haste for that skill?
"
svetlin1 wrote:
i can craft that aspect of the avian skill and it gives me 10% increased movement speed to me and my minions and 10% chance to deal double damage to me and my minions is it worth to swap haste for that skill?

No, not even close to worth it.

You gain 9% movement speed with the aura and spiders gain 17% attack speed which is a ton of damage.

Additionally, you lose Vaal Haste skill which is, ON TOP of Haste, an additional 14% movement speed to you and the spiders, and also an additional 31% attack speed during the buff.

Pop that on bosses and watch them melt (or using while clearing and watch your spiders kill AND outrun you even while you're using whirling blades to get around).

A 10% chance for x2 damage is a massive downgrade. That's just if you're not using Vaal Haste.

Plus, if you're not using Aspect of the Spider, you're losing big crowd control and a LOT of damage against bosses. Look at the Fenumus' Shroud armor buffs. Aspect of the Spider is a major focus point of this entire build.

Removing Vaal Haste and adding Aspect of the Avian is a really bad idea.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Feb 14, 2019, 1:21:17 PM
i do use vaal haste but if i swap haste skill only for the lv20 avian skill aint worth it? :/
cuz i tryed to make them compatible and use all haste/avian skill/hatred/banner/clarity but it just didnt work out :D not enough mana even if i drop clarity
Last edited by svetlin1 on Feb 14, 2019, 2:10:26 PM
I mean... I just outlined a bunch of reasons why it's not worth it in the slightest and you're still asking if it's worth it.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
"
Enigmer wrote:
Sky, how did you reached level 100? Playing in parties only? is it possible solo?

i think he was doing pure breachstone rotas
"
"
Enigmer wrote:

i think he was doing pure breachstone rotas

Correct, hosted Tul's easy to do bosses, takes around 30 seconds or so. Hosting them printed currency for me, by the time I was 100 had around 65ex.

I wouldn't recommend boss killing in pure chayula though. You can do it, but it takes longer than your party's patience.
can i sawp the body armor fenumus shroud for the queen's hunger if i dont have aspect of the spider skill? or its better to keep the fenumus shroud?

which 1 is better if i dont have aspect of the spider?
Last edited by svetlin1 on Feb 17, 2019, 12:10:42 PM
This Build is great! Fast and powerful. Very relaxing for and end of league build. Currently level 75 and leveling is quick.

I had some trouble leveling this build the first time around so just a tip for anyone looking how to level up to 53 quick to use the dagger and 60 to use the flask, grab a couple of Axiom Perpetuum sceptres and a tablua. Level using arc with added lightning, lightning pen, increased crit strikes, spell echo, and faster casting. After you hit 53, equip your dagger and you can easily summon your spiders be using desecrate near an enemy and then hit them with arc. I also grabbed the spell damage nodes at the start of the witch tree instead of the minion nodes and then re-speced out of them after I hit level 60.

Hi!

Loving this build, thanks so much! But I have some questions:

- Which one is better for the dagger - Meele physical damage or withering touch?
- In jewels, is it better minions deals +x physical damage or minions deal +x chaos damage?
- Which veil mod is better for Devouring Diadem, I bought one with +Dex, since I saw we need a lot, but don't know if it's the best option.

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info