[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"

phasing it's not working,mobs always atk u or it worked but we misunderstand about it

Yes, but it makes you go fast, with aspect of the spider and temp chains your little spiders just melt things before they even hit you.
I managed to get 5.7k life in rly budget gear comparing to some others that post their.

It's rly easy and smooth build to play.

The hardest part is to "learn" to resp the spiders, because sometimes when you do desecrate the helmet just steal the bodies, yet if you time it well it's np. especially as Necro where to the summons least for rly long.
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
Last edited by Dosarphic on Feb 1, 2019, 8:04:56 AM
"

phasing it's not working,mobs always atk u or it worked but we misunderstand about it

Yes, but it makes you go fast, with aspect of the spider and temp chains your little spiders just melt things before they even hit you.
I managed to get 5.7k life in rly budget gear comparing to some others that post their and I feel rly ok with my tankiness.

It's rly easy and smooth build to play.

The hardest part is to "learn" to resp the spiders, because sometimes when you do desecrate the helmet just steal the bodies, yet if you time it well it's np. especially as Necro where to the summons least for rly long.
Last edited by Dosarphic on Feb 1, 2019, 8:06:02 AM
had this drop today,any idea what its worth and is it worth using for this build?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 1, 2019, 8:42:59 AM
I really cant figure out what gem-setup to use while leveling. Any help would be appreciated.
"
mmkei wrote:
I really cant figure out what gem-setup to use while leveling. Any help would be appreciated.

i used SRS but it was a pain in the butt. SRS has changed since the last time i played it,but it works if you cant find another option.
There's no passive tree over 70 lvl with Necromantic Aegis. Why?
"
mmkei wrote:

You can travel as fast as you can on your skill tree in to the Spiritual Aid and take it, from now on you rly can take whatever you like to leveling time, because from now on all the minion nodes, all the jewels you take will also do effect on you. Even using self-cast Arc will be kinda sprint through acts.

I just did Uber Elder with one death caused by my own missplay and wrong possitioning.
Pretty surprised how good it was.

Dunno, but I feel like DMG on full life is abit better than Multistrike for single-target, not sure tho.
Have to test it abit longer.
Last edited by Dosarphic on Feb 1, 2019, 11:59:09 PM
Great build. Having fun with it.

Can anyone explain why this is listed as best in slot. According to PoB it is a very small dps gain. Am I missing something?
"
had this drop today,any idea what its worth and is it worth using for this build?

shieldcharge/whirl blade > flame dash

I just test w and w/o fenumus
6k7-6k8/7k HP, 2k6-3k ES, dps 102k per spider w/o set monster lvl
vs
~6k hp, 2k3ES+, aegis 150k dps, which one is better ? higher dam = faster clear = safety ?

ty
My build ok ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info