[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Hi, thanks for your guide. I see in your profile you have 6L body armour and gems is different. Why? Can i build same as your profile?
"
annguyen wrote:
Hi, thanks for your guide. I see in your profile you have 6L body armour and gems is different. Why? Can i build same as your profile?

I randomly 6L'd it in like 20 fusings, so I decided to try out SRS + Spiders. Obviously not required.
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Badumtish93 wrote:
Hello fellow people, after melting my brain a few times trying to figure out what to upgrade and realizing that I don't use a few thing properly I decided to as questions here.
So lets start:
1. Why is Haste in the un-linked slot helm? Do we keep Haste activated or just use the Vaal skill when needed?
2. Why is the purpose of Clarity? I never needed mana or mana regen since the Eldritch battery from helm fixes this problem.
3. How do I keep haste, hatred, banner and aspect of the spider activated all at the same time? I see that if I spec into the reduced mana reservation not located north of Necromantic Aegis this is possible but otherwise I can't figure out how to do this.

Also I'll do my best in linking my gear (also feel free to check my account because I can't figure out how to link items from my char lol), any advise will be highly appreciated.

1. So Haste affects you still, improving your attack speed for whirling blades. You can link it to generosity for more DPS, up to you.

2. Commander of Darkness states "Auras from your Skills grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies". A lv 1 clarity's only purpose is to add another aura for an additional 3% atk speed for minions

3. You need to socket Haste and Hatred into The Devouring Diadem as it gives 20% reduced mana reservation to socketed gems. Be sure you also don't forget to take Sovereignty passive wheel.

Your character profile is not public

Hi, thank you the clarification ! I made my profile public (didn't realize its private)
"
"
voodoov wrote:
Why are the spiders so bad in delve? wow its horrible. every other minion in the game lacks agression. but this feels like a dev has fun with us.
Hey lets make them move in every possible sidway there is and make them stay there. first priority in ai: stay as far away from the player as possible! this will be fun for players. :P Now they see how aggression feels :P Just wow.

its an awesome bosskiller though :P

use convocation. my only problem in delve is when they get unsummouned in the middle of the fight,there is just not enough time to re-summon them and sometimes i die

Use the trick listed in the OP post, in delve remove spell cascade and summon only 10 spiders, wait 20-25s than start delve, the poison is going to summon the other 10 and when the first 10 despawn the other 10 have more 30s to proc a single poison death and summon another 10.
With the delve nature of always having monster to kill, you allways have spiders to protect you and this problem is over :)
hey man! awesome build! loving it! just wondering, will a Headhunter belt work with this build ?
"
micke101 wrote:
hey man! awesome build! loving it! just wondering, will a Headhunter belt work with this build ?

Did it with HH, clear speed is freaking fast. One con, lack of fire resits. I am lazy to cap it, just using flask.

Btw convocation counts as minion skill used? for dmg boost from jewels?
Hi, can anyone look at my charcater and tell me if it's good to go for red maps?
I have some liquid currency but haven't broken into Red maps yet this league.
Just wanted to know if I'm good to go for Red maps and should start investing in completing more of my Atlas, or if it'll be better to farm some currency and upgrade something before that.
I'd be grateful if somebody could help me out.
Last edited by namandagr8 on Jan 28, 2019, 12:56:31 AM
If I not use Victario's Charity and Necromantic Aegis, then spiders havne't Frenzy and Power Charges and they lost lot of dps. isnt it?
And if we do not have charges, then why are they used in the pob?

What did i miss?
Last edited by napik88 on Jan 28, 2019, 3:15:00 AM
"
napik88 wrote:
If I not use Victario's Charity and Necromantic Aegis, then spiders havne't Frenzy and Power Charges and they lost lot of dps. isnt it?
And if we do not have charges, then why are they used in the pob?

What did i miss?

Personally, I use three link Spectre for the two Chieftains mentioned by OP.
It's also there in the POB skill list.
It requires some sacrifices and playing around with gear. Personally, I removed Culling strike from my Shield Charge and slotted Shield Charge in Rare boots with supported by Fortify, freeing up two gem slots. These two slots I used for Desecrate, freeing up my gloves gem slots, where I have Spectre, Minion Resistances and Blood Magic. Blood Magic is mandatory, but you could have Minion Life in it instead of Res, probably. No clarity, so loose 3 attack speed and I have a +2 ring for my Offering(most expensive piece of equipment after the dagger, I think, +2 gem, Minion Move Speed, Spider Aspect and some dex).
Charges are up most of the time, but Spectres do end up dying randomly in Ascendancy trials and what not.
Immortal Spiders spoil me, I think. ;P
Last edited by namandagr8 on Jan 28, 2019, 4:22:47 AM
"
command of pit 2abys sock actually worth ?

Worth IT*

"
but it actually worth if i remove aegis ?

Worth IT*

sheesh
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 28, 2019, 1:08:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info