[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Wow, I've been forgetting to put Elemental Equilibrium on Passive Trees. Updated Guide. Trying out Fenemus Weave without Aegis. Feels similar to Kaom's, but cheaper. Probably a better option.

"
argoniashawks wrote:
I see a lot of people useing two worm flasks, some one explain why please? thanks in advance.

No real reason other than needing multiple charges for long boss fights.
For the dagger

Do i need to find a good stats on it or any will do ?
"
skyscan wrote:
"
reeld wrote:
First uber elder done with this build ( deathless ).
level 90
no quality gems lvl 19/0 melee physical damage / 19/0 multistrike / 19/0 minion damage.

Portal phase was messy but overall the fight was pretty easy.

here's the video if someone want to see it

https://youtu.be/EodItTLLkqM

i think i should grab more duration node cause it was scary to summon spider in the middle of th fight twice haha

I need more test of course but this try was far more easier than with my arc miner ^^

Fenemus Shroud seems like a good option considering it gives 400 ES. But is it better then Shavs and adding another 1 or 2 auras? I'm not sure.

A couple things. First, you take the 10% Minion Damage node in the witch starting area but miss the 10%+accuracy node near Spiritual Command.

Also, don't bother with Victario's if you're not using Necro Aegis. I'd recommend Magna Eclipse or a high-life rare shield with ES.

offensive.

I choose fenumu for the -10% res and -10% damage

Even without aegis, victario works really great with ball lightning, even on uber elder spiders have perma frenzy charges.

Good call on minion accuracy, i forgot to take it back haha.

Oh and for everyone, don't forget, convocation works like a minion spell so it trigger %damage if you have summon a minion recently.
Last edited by reeld on Jan 14, 2019, 3:46:08 AM
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
For the dagger

Do i need to find a good stats on it or any will do ?

Anything works. The dagger grants the skill "Level 1 Raise Spiders". Think of it like Level 1 Summon Raging Spirits. The stats of your weapon don't matter for minions, even if the minion gem is socketed within the weapon.

Dancing Dervish is different, because the actual weapon is the minion. The "Manifest Dancing Dervish" skill states that it summons the Dancing Dervish you are currently using.

If you want definitive proof that this does not work, buy an Arakalli's Fang with the corrupted mod "(10–15)% chance to gain Unholy Might for 3 seconds on Kill". Your spiders never gain unholy might.

Whereas if you get "Resolute Technique" on Dancing Dervish the weapon will have 100% accuracy.

Sorry for the extended explanation. I'll add this to the FAQ
i saw some guy use 11 jewel with minions movement + life + chaos dam, his character speed with all buff is 250% ,it's good for mapping ?

100%+ MS for minions is enough ? hunger loop + animate guardian + 2x curse enfe + chains is good ?
hi,
anyone knows why sometimes the worms when exploded dont spawns the spiders?
i mean sometimes i use both flask all charges and dont get the spiders, or sometimes just 2 4 spiders.

i usually do, desecrate + flask.

tryed flask + desecrate and everything

im also using devouring helm, i know flesh is happing so i use desecrate first, if it cosumes i wait and cast again fast to avoid it cosumes the corpses.

ty cya

ps: it dont happen ALL the time, just 2/10 tries
so the bis body armour what is it?

and the ring with aspect of spider its good with warlord's mark too?
Last edited by paccianivive on Jan 14, 2019, 8:09:05 AM
"
i saw some guy use 11 jewel with minions movement + life + chaos dam, his character speed with all buff is 250% ,it's good for mapping ?

100%+ MS for minions is enough ? hunger loop + animate guardian + 2x curse enfe + chains is good ?

11 Jewels will increase the cost of the build substantially. That passive tree also probably skipped out on increased duration nodes.

Hungry Loop means you lose a ring slot, not worth it imo, but you're welcome to try it.
"
paccianivive wrote:
so the bis body armour what is it?

and the ring with aspect of spider its good with warlord's mark too?

Your minions cannot leech for you, so warlord's mark is useless.
A guildie was asking a question so I came to check out the build, but why is Hatred linked with Blasphemy? Hatred isn't a curse.
Hola!
I did t16 maps, but i die a lot, could you check my character, pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info