[3.5 HC | Video Guide] Stormbrand Inquisitor | high clearspeed/damage | Shock & Shatter

Been using a variation of this build for a couple of levels on HC Synth, here's my stuff

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/crazy888/stabbeheh

Seems very very solid, was able to kill guardians and shaper.

Farming T14-16 shaped maps with ease. Very many situations where I juiced my maps up way too heavily and nearly died but managed to clutch it out.

Minotaur was sketch. I rolled some poor mods and almost got oneshot. Chimera was a joke. Forge of the phoenix was a joke. Harbinger spawned in my Phoenix boss room and it was still an easy fight. Hydra also almost one shot me. But, I had no fortify up in either of those near-oneshots.

Some differences in my setup - Using shield charge because fortify is important, also using both Wrath and Zealotry, with Zealotry in essence worm. Something like 213% increased life on my tree.

I would suggest anybody interested in a setup similar to mine to NOT use shield charge for fortify, and instead replacing a jewel with the Vigilant Strike jewel and maintain fortify using that. This would free you up to run with Orb of storms / power charge on crit, for power charge generation. So, more damage(not sure how much the power charge generation compares to a jewel slot, but I'm sure it's a pretty solid DPS boost) AND defense(longer fortify duration). I'm pretty keen on sticking to the shield charge though, just the way I'm used to playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info