PoE [3.5] Paradoxica, Cold Blade Flurry + Consecrated Path, with Uber Elder video

Was thinking a build around Paradoxica today after I found out about it in Mathils stream, totally forgot all the new unique items etc and I thought this can get ridiculous when properly used...

Do you think there can be a substitution for Consecrated Path though? I love the deeps of it when I played just that but man is it boring slam playstyle..
Mathils actual cat
Looks good, was just wondering since I can't afford Unnatural Instinct at this time, would just swapping it with a third Might of the Meek be good or should I just get an abyss jewel for that socket?
"
HDTanel wrote:
Was thinking a build around Paradoxica today after I found out about it in Mathils stream, totally forgot all the new unique items etc and I thought this can get ridiculous when properly used...

Do you think there can be a substitution for Consecrated Path though? I love the deeps of it when I played just that but man is it boring slam playstyle..

It's a standard melee set up, so i'd assume reave, molten strike and frost blades all work well.
Last edited by Karriane on Jan 9, 2019, 11:10:44 AM
How can you shock if you have elemental focus? Even if you could, it wouldn't be a full shock. Your DPS is maybe 3m under the perfect conditions.
"
DefyLogik wrote:
How can you shock if you have elemental focus? Even if you could, it wouldn't be a full shock. Your DPS is maybe 3m under the perfect conditions.

I was gonna say the same thing; you need to hit for ~36k lightning damage to apply a 1% shock to shaper - PoB puts his average lightning hit at ~9k (~21k at 6 stages). Also pretty unrealistic to expect to have full frenzy charges outside of the add phases.

Untick those two and you've got 3.6mil shaper dps, which is still respectable and more than enough to kill any boss in the game.
Can someone repost a pob of this? i'm interested in this since i unveiled the paradoxica he's using. Thanks
would love to see the video but i think the music or something is blocked in my country i can't watch the video please post a new video if possible thank you
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info