Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

GGG are "Wallet Watchers"

"
Skillitek wrote:
"
MesostelZe wrote:
I'm not being paid by them -- as I said, financially, more than $1k has gone in the other direction. Pretty sure that's the opposite of a shill. I have played the game for probably as many hours as I've paid dollars for it though, which is decent value.

As I pretty much said before, if you don't want to pay, then just don't!

“If you don’t want to pay than don’t “

Exactly .
I don't, and never did!
Last edited by PrettyPanther on Jan 8, 2019, 1:02:10 AM
"
Skillitek wrote:
"
Tetlanesh wrote:
Looking at the way You express Your opinions I would assume whatever You wrote on that site You are referencing would be taken down just for that.

I agree . He honestly sounds like a kid who didn’t get the town portal effect he wanted for Christmas ..
GGG honestly has more patience for these sort of things than I do ... I’d just tell him to go play with his LEGOs or Fort nite or something ....
I’d love to have a new 2019 truck too but I ain’t gonna go on a dealers site and cry because their prices are too high lol.
Wait, who was asking for a new truck, what're you talking about?
Hello, PrettyPanther. How are you? =)
GGG should just delete this troll thread. I regret clicking on this thread, but that GGG response sign forced my hand.
"
GVHL wrote:
GGG should just delete this troll thread. I regret clicking on this thread, but that GGG response sign forced my hand.

It’s ok guys just ignore him maybe next Christmas he can get the town portal he always dreamed of having ..
Let us pause and take the time to remember that there are less fortunate Poe players in this world who (yes if you can believe it ) are still using the original blue town portal . Hard times indeed .
It’s too bad his freedom of speech is also free maybe if he had to pay 5 bucks we wouldn’t have to hear his verbal diahrea.
"
GVHL wrote:
There's still time to move on, don't let what's being said here stop you, go, go, go!
Ok, we need more information as to what happened to you to go off like this.

But the thing is you see that area in the top right of the board it says Shop.

Have you clicked on that at all?
It is the shop to buy Microtransactions here for PC.

If you do go in there and see the same prices here as they are on Xbox.

Now, if you used a different site 3rd party to get a deal on points and did not use the microtransactions place from the in-game menu on Xbox well that is on you.

GGG has provided us with means to buy MTX to support them.

Also, you could buy this red dot for 1$ if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwjhBdf1Ho

Or you can go to Fallout 76 and buy these items that have never been released before but are on sale for a discount price but still overpriced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SORJwLZT2v0

And while you are at it please watch this last one.
This will stop you from playing any video game ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW302IqQl48

The whole game industry is changing, and how we support those game companies is what is going to matter. So just make sure you know who you are giving your money to and know the ways to support the game companies you want to in the future.

That is all.

Last edited by xPeleusx on Jan 8, 2019, 12:13:21 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello PrettyPanther,

We don't run or manage a Xbox Club, the club you're referencing would be ran by a 3rd party. I'm sorry for the experience you've had with them, but this isn't an area we're involved with.

There's your answer from GGG support in response to your first post. Now stop whining, keep calm and carry on.

If you don't want to play the game and your complaining about their Free-to-play system as everyone else on this thread has repeatedly mentioned and tried to explain then I feel sorry for you. All of my supporter packs were not just there for the MTX but there mainly to support this company that actually provides quality services and support for those in need. Their content and level of work is amazing.

You`ve caused nothing but disrespect against yourself and to be quite honest you are not contributing towards anything. Go play Diablo 3 or something I am sure that would bring you great joy.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Jan 8, 2019, 1:49:17 PM
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello PrettyPanther,

We don't run or manage a Xbox Club, the club you're referencing would be ran by a 3rd party. I'm sorry for the experience you've had with them, but this isn't an area we're involved with.

There's your answer from GGG support in response to your first post. Now stop whining, keep calm and carry on.

If you don't want to play the game and your complaining about their Free-to-play system as everyone else on this thread has repeatedly mentioned and tried to explain then I feel sorry for you. All of my supporter packs were not just there for the MTX but there mainly to support this company that actually provides quality services and support for those in need. Their content and level of work is amazing.

You`ve caused nothing but disrespect against yourself and to be quite honest you are not contributing towards anything. Go play Diablo 3 or something I am sure that would bring you great joy.

[Removed by Support] Out of every reply besides the moderators (mindless hacking of content seemed their only goal), only ONE person actually read and understood what the point was. Every single reply by me was in response to some [Removed by some piece of shit in Support] that never read the post in it's entirety, including you. Only one person, that shows just what kind of community surrounds this crappy game and it's overpriced pixels, and THAT'S why this game is nearly dead on xbox. So i just found the real reason that club banned me and got xbox to pull my post, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Jan 8, 2019, 8:10:08 PM
So all this was over the fact you voiced an opinion on a public forum space.
(So you must have said some pretty bad stuff in there, for this to happen)
Or the space you posted it on are in fact jerks.
But again we have no context as to what you said and which space you posted it on.

But you can word it better instead of going off on such a tirade of emotions.

Like I said in my post.

The game industry is changing.

There are multiple ways for games to be made and charge us for them.

There is the free to play with a monthly subscription.
There is the free to play with pay to win.
There is the free to play with paying for accessories.

There is the buy the game and pay for a monthly subscription.
There is the buy to play and pay for DLC.
There is the buy to play and pay to win.
There is the buy to play and pay for accessories.

The way we choose to support these companies is our choice.

If you feel that what the game company is offering is too expensive then do not buy it.
The choice is yours.

Good Bye Felicia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info