3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

It take ages to self farm thing and still many gear to go
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
EDIT: Okay I didn't realise that Divinarius is now 20x more expensive than it used to be, fbm.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Sep 10, 2019, 11:07:32 AM

Got this one double Haste. I guess Grace + MS is better but this one is not that bad?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Got this one double Haste. I guess Grace + MS is better but this one is not that bad?

not bad ^^
KEADTR is really helpful, even answered my question and showed me the correct way to fight izaro. Thank you again :)
I'm new to lab runner and wanted to make one this league. I copied your build, and place my traps all in the same place. How come my GC go everywhere when izaro shows and not like yours in a straight line.
"
jusslee wrote:
I'm new to lab runner and wanted to make one this league. I copied your build, and place my traps all in the same place. How come my GC go everywhere when izaro shows and not like yours in a straight line.

Can you pm on discord ? KEAD#2130
What bases you use guys? What is most profitable item to enchant?
"
VoldemarM wrote:
What bases you use guys? What is most profitable item to enchant?

Depends on league and time
Hey man im stuck on this build for 2 days because i used 100+ scorns and didnt get any of those stats needed. Is there an easier way to craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info