[3.8] Yet another Poet's Pen Volatile Dead boss tank - 8-10k/s life leech rate - 1M+ shaper DPS

Updated the tree at the bottom, missed an important leech node in the Hematophagy cluster
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Updated the tree at the bottom, missed an important leech node in the Hematophagy cluster

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.0/AAAABAABAQJfA5YEBwSzBS0I9BBYERoYVhm0Gjgc3B0UHwIfGCPTJG8nLyj6KjgqjSycLlMw-DIJMjQy0TWSNsU22DpYOtg64TsoQKBBh0MxRCVFR0WdSRtMs0z_TeNOKlH7U1JVxlZIV1ReE185YENg3mVNZlRodGpDapNsRm49cmxza3Tteu97bnvDgpuCx4LkgwmD24V7h2WKr4rwjxqPRo9gkBGQVZOolKCXIZpqmuCbLaIApAymV6cIqLusmK7_r42vt7CrtfK3PriTvOq9Nr6Avqe-vMBmwXzEgs0W0B_Tb9Wm2CTYTdi92mLawevu7DjsVe9O7-vxbPJF93356P4K_o8=?accountName=cariotes&realm=pc&characterName=cariotess

This is my tree now, im thinking in put "Aqueous Accelerant" node with anoint amulet and if you see i just put avataor of fire...what do you think about xoph blood with anoint?

I try to get more life leech, more flask effect and something
why do i need life regen if i use vaal pact?
Any ideas for a skill you could have in a weapon swap 6-link staff for clear and use the VD setup for bosses?
Why you dont use Elemental Equilibrium?

Fire leech on one ring and amulet enough to fill each leech instane?
Why the summon phantasms in your frenzy?
First off great guide, I love VD builds but since zerphis ripped nothing worked. I actually got back into path after seeing this guide to make VD useful. Well Ive followed it as closely as I could and Im dying a lot in red maps and I feel like Im lacking somewhere. If you get time can you look at my POB to see if Im just missing something? Any advice would be appreciated

https://pastebin.com/pbNkiCUH
"
DurzoTheDark wrote:
First off great guide, I love VD builds but since zerphis ripped nothing worked. I actually got back into path after seeing this guide to make VD useful. Well Ive followed it as closely as I could and Im dying a lot in red maps and I feel like Im lacking somewhere. If you get time can you look at my POB to see if Im just missing something? Any advice would be appreciated

https://pastebin.com/pbNkiCUH

The PoB you linked is mine, but nevermind, I checked your profile.

You miss a lot of life from gear, your flasks have barely any quality, the basalt flask has no useful suffix (check beastcraft mods), you missed Holy dominion on tree, Divine Fervour is useless for this build
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Dhavos81 wrote:
Why you dont use Elemental Equilibrium?

Fire leech on one ring and amulet enough to fill each leech instane?

EE procs from VD balls giving mobs increased fire resist.

With enough DPS it is enough, I will still have to calculate what is the minimum for certain DPS/HP
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Why the summon phantasms in your frenzy?

Minion speed support only supports minion skills, so by default it doesn't work with Frenzy, but if you use phantasm it works, giving somewhat more speed per socket than culling strike/LMP quality would
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info