dead

"
xyz wrote:
"
havocwicked wrote:
mine isn't on list because it isn't updated but mine does more damage and has crit

Your mace is not on the list because its average damage is 190 and your search only includes items with minimum damage set to 220 (it's indexed, check here). Then highest DPS mace at the moment of writing is this one, it has ~319 dps while your has ~244.

thanks all that is good xcept mine is 244 with out the ele damage and mine can get attk speed on it cuz it is 5 mod so you can exalt it again
still taking offers
INgame name is: NVthis
[IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o534/daniel_helm1/1.gif[/IMG]
"
havocwicked wrote:
thanks all that is good xcept mine is 244 with out the ele damage and mine can get attk speed on it cuz it is 5 mod so you can exalt it again
still taking offers

Good luck with trading.

Oh, by the way. I've noticed you selling your mace at d2jsp (for forum gold I guess). This is against the rules. You'll get banned.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I've vendored better maces then this one claiming to be #1. -.-
IGN: Zeldoon - 88 Duelist
Archdoon - 66 Ranger

Selling All the equipment on my 88Duelist
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/308598
Lured by a hilariously misleading title. Roll an attack speed mod and bump up the quality to 20% and then you'll have a decent weapon (still nowhere near #1, but decent). For now though, a 228 physical dps mace is nowhere near #1.

1 chaos offer for no spam.
"
havocwicked wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
havocwicked wrote:
mine isn't on list because it isn't updated but mine does more damage and has crit

Your mace is not on the list because its average damage is 190 and your search only includes items with minimum damage set to 220 (it's indexed, check here). Then highest DPS mace at the moment of writing is this one, it has ~319 dps while your has ~244.

thanks all that is good xcept mine is 244 with out the ele damage and mine can get attk speed on it cuz it is 5 mod so you can exalt it again still taking offers

why would anyone buy your shit mace with lower physical mods and 0% ias and then waste 1exalt on it with about 0.01% chance of getting the max ias mod???????!!!???!?!?

and it's not even a pure str mace. it's really a sceptre that also requires int to use. ppl would much rather buy a real str mace. and they can just buy the other 1handed mace that is clearly 1million times better and also has 24% ias on it guaranteed so they dont even have to waste exalt on it.

u r making less and less sense as this thread continues.
ign: NutritiousNuts / NutritiousNut

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info