Reflecting on Past Releases Part 2

So with every league, u lose everything u play for before it, if u want to play in that new league....this is a marketing scheme by greedy bad people.
So practicly everything u play for, invest time, and rage and TIME...is for nothing....cause they dont care....what is the misteriioous reason for not letting me use my char from older league in the new league...?

Except ofc the marketing scheme. That is to obvious.
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Very cool!
Maan, i've missed out on so many great league's!
I wish someday in the future, they implement it in a flash league or something
You guys are doing an amazing job!, keep up the good work! :D
hey i remember those guys
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So much great content, awesome evolution but please don't add more acts :D
Last edited by hypnos1337 on Jan 3, 2019, 2:45:01 PM
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
So with every league, u lose everything u play for before it, if u want to play in that new league....this is a marketing scheme by greedy bad people.
So practicly everything u play for, invest time, and rage and TIME...is for nothing....cause they dont care....what is the misteriioous reason for not letting me use my char from older league in the new league...?

Except ofc the marketing scheme. That is to obvious.

even if they allowed you to use your level 60 chars from previous leagues, there are top players who beat shaper faster than you.

no use in trying to cheat your way into endgame faster.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Neat read. I only recently got into POE during Beastiary, but I have been loving it ever since! I am excited to read part 3!
Wait, you had a system that was worse than current lab? And you basically revamped it a week before? How bad must've been both the execution and planning.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
Wait, you had a system that was worse than current lab? And you basically revamped it a week before? How bad must've been both the execution and planning.

it's neither elemental nor physical or secondary.

current labyrinth is ok :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info