UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I just crafted this in Betrayal HC and thinking of putting it up for a mirror service.
Of course I will divine and color it however you want beforehand.

Feel free to add or contact me anywhere if you're interested.

IGN: CrawlerBrawler

Finishing league, selling my gear:
A lot of stuff

IGN: @WebRunner
For fastest answers - pm ingame, not on forum (if i'm online ofc). Some prices in post are old, check trades or ask ingame for current price.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 9, 2019, 6:39:12 PM
"
N00BY wrote:
I got a 20% herald of agony enchant, is it completely useless if it's anything but 30?

20% can work, but you need the 5% reduced mana reservation mod from bound fossils.

Thought I'd share my "budget" version of this build for people who want to play it and don't want to pay 150ex:

Spoiler

Lvl 94, 15k ES, runs all auras except Aspect of the Spider with 24 unreserved mana. I sacrificed third curse for more ES, probably not a good idea, might switch back.

I dunno how to link jewels. I use 2 Energy from Within, Golden Rule, Watcher's Eye, Rare with ES and resists. No jewel corruptions.

Prices I paid:
Weapon: 2ex base + 9ex crafting = 11 ex
Quiver: 80c
Helm: 1ex base + 50c fossils (got lucky)
Armor: 10ex
Gloves: 30c
Belt: 20c
Boots: 50c
Rings: ~1.5ex (self found)
Amulet: 20c
Watcher's Eye: 2ex
Jewels: 130c
Gems: 3.5ex (bought lvl 4 empower, leveling HoA)
Total: ~31ex

"Budget" changes I made:
- Thicket bow is alot cheaper than grove. You only need 25 more dex from somewhere, I used Sin trek. Saves ~6ex on the base
- 20% helm enchant + 5% reduced mana reservation + 2 lvl 3 enlightens allows you to run all auras except Aspect of the Spider without any jewel corruptions. That saves you 3 ex for lvl 4 enlighten, ~20 ex for helm enchant, ~6ex for each jewel corruption.
- Sin Trek and Bated Breath (with ES corruption) are almost as good as an expensive rare, and cheap, saving 4-10 ex
- Not a "budget" change, but I use Rumi's Concoction instead of a basalt flask for more physical mitigation and block.
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:

"Budget" changes I made:
- Thicket bow is alot cheaper than grove. You only need 25 more dex from somewhere, I used Sin trek. Saves ~6ex on the base

grove elder base ilvl 80+ is 1-1.5ex. How do you save 6ex on the base?
overall pretty good semi-budget gear
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:

"Budget" changes I made:

grove elder base ilvl 80+ is 1-1.5ex. How do you save 6ex on the base?
overall pretty good semi-budget gear

Yea, you're right. I just checked poe.trade. The cheapest 6L elder 80+ grove bow is 5ex, while the cheapest 6L Thicket is 3ex. I bought mine for 2ex. The prices have come down alot since the highest point when this build was super hyped. At one point the cheapest grove bow was 8ex. I hadn't checked in a while.
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:

Yea, you're right. I just checked poe.trade. The cheapest 6L elder 80+ grove bow is 5ex, while the cheapest 6L Thicket is 3ex. I bought mine for 2ex. The prices have come down alot since the highest point when this build was super hyped. At one point the cheapest grove bow was 8ex. I hadn't checked in a while.

I don't think it's worth buying 6-link base, it's not that hard to link it yourself: 28 quality from hillock in transportation, 18 quality from crafted mod = 46 quality
but yea, early in league prices are very different

Really fun build been enjoying it so far I crafted myself this helmet to use for it.
Last edited by Ecseos on Feb 11, 2019, 10:49:16 AM
Great build i'm really enjoying it.

I have one question tho, why do you go for so much strength points?

Last edited by Quid3 on Feb 14, 2019, 10:49:34 PM
"
Quid3 wrote:
Great build i'm really enjoying it.

I have one question tho, why do you go for so much strength points?

Shaper's touch. Every 10 str you get 2% es and every 4 str you get 2 mana. Mana pool becomes useful if you are using watcher's eye with clarity mana>es mod.

Best chest in game available for mirror service or b/o.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info