UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
demondied1 wrote:
Having some issues sustaining mana when swapping poachers mark to withering touch for bosses. mana cant keep up with attack rate. Any tips?

craft -7 or -9 mana cost of skill on a ring
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
"
demondied1 wrote:
Having some issues sustaining mana when swapping poachers mark to withering touch for bosses. mana cant keep up with attack rate. Any tips?

not possible since need to craft 24% faster regen on one and other is dream frags :/
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
"
demondied1 wrote:

not possible since need to craft 24% faster regen on one and other is dream frags :/

you really dont need immortal call in this build even in uber elder with all the physical degen you can still start to recharge, with all the damage you have you kill all the adds that create the degen. also immortal call has a cooldown so is not a 100% reliable anyway

i also checked on PoB:
immortal call duration 0.7s
recharge delay 0.78s
you are not even covered for physical degen ( and degens doesnt trigger CWDT )
Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on Jan 3, 2019, 8:18:46 AM
"

you really dont need immortal call in this build even in uber elder with all the physical degen you can still start to recharge, with all the damage you have you kill all the adds that create the degen. also immortal call has a cooldown so is not a 100% reliable anyway

i also checked on PoB:
recharge delay 0.78s

What do you recommend instead? I use it for stuff like porcupines or rapid big phys hits.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Last edited by demondied1 on Jan 3, 2019, 8:20:51 AM
"
demondied1 wrote:
"

i also checked on PoB:
recharge delay 0.78s

What do you recommend instead? I use it for stuff like porcupines or rapid big phys hits.

you can keep it but you can sacrifice the craft on the ring. also use vaal discipline as panic button. and again if you can fit in spectres this build skyrocket
"
demondied1 wrote:

I don't have that problem but I run a level 1 clarity. Before that I didn't have that problem either. Its possible you don't have enough INT or STR that is scaling your mana and thus mana regen. Str gives us mana as well because of Shaper's touch.
Very nice build guide and very nice guy takes time to answer questions if he can very helpful !

Also he mirrored my chest so i can only say he's nice :DD

GL & HF to all the bob's owner out there !
Having issues with ST damage on bosses especially and not sure what I should be doing to improve that? Any advice would be great.
Last edited by Xsv on Jan 3, 2019, 12:07:05 PM
"
Xsv wrote:
Having issues with ST damage on bosses especially and not sure what I should be doing to improve that? Any advice would be great.

Link your pob
"
gjmine09 wrote:
"
Xsv wrote:

Link your pob

This should be a working PoB of my build atm.

https://pastebin.com/wiWMVMhM
Last edited by Xsv on Jan 3, 2019, 11:53:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info