UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
gjmine09 wrote:

With this bow we achieve a level 28 Agony Crawler with 3.5 million shaper DPS

Hello! How you count level of HoA? I see only 25lvl of HoA (21+1+3). Does HoA counts as support skill? And if counts there are only 27lvl gem.

Empower gets bumped to level 7 so it grants +6 levels for a total of 21 + 1 + 6 = 28.
Last edited by Doniazade on Jan 6, 2019, 3:22:53 PM
"
Vampiruga wrote:
"
gjmine09 wrote:

With this bow we achieve a level 28 Agony Crawler with 3.5 million shaper DPS

Hello! How you count level of HoA? I see only 25lvl of HoA (21+1+3). Does HoA counts as support skill? And if counts there are only 27lvl gem.

lvl 7 empower
https://pastebin.com/1tWQXEN0

11k es but game so ez, uber 2min, thanks
Hi, can anyone tell me how to calculate shaper dps on the agony crawler? Fairly new to path of building and would appreciate some help, love this build also almost got 13kES
In your calcs I see wither being applied. I must be blind because I can't see where they're coming from *scratches head* Help?
Nevermind, i found where you swapped a gem in.
Used the bones of this build to make a HP one. Has 6 mill dps on the bug right now at level 91. 99 had it at around 9 million.

I have 2 pieces of 4 link equipment I can't seem to figure out wtf to do with and are left blank. Think I will add spectres to it for even more dps. Anyone know what spectre would be best for poison stacking or lightning damage?

Any ideas would be appreciated. I think I am going to add a decoy totem 4 link. I can put only my enfeeble right now and I don't like it in rippy mod maps at all past tier 12. I got like 5.3k hp. I am sure it is a lot of me getting used to play style tho.

I hate the banner thing...convince me to keep it? I never even bother with it seems annoying play style. How much dps does it add to my monsters though I wonder...I can't seem to get PoB to register it no matter how many stacks i add or whatever in config.

I am currently no where near unkillable like this build but minions dps is much higher seems.
Last edited by johnce6 on Jan 6, 2019, 10:01:01 PM
"
johnce6 wrote:
Used the bones of this build to make a HP one. Has 6 mill dps on the bug right now at level 91. 99 had it at around 9 million.

I have 2 pieces of 4 link equipment I can't seem to figure out wtf to do with and are left blank. Think I will add spectres to it for even more dps. Anyone know what spectre would be best for poison stacking or lightning damage?

Any ideas would be appreciated. I think I am going to add a decoy totem 4 link. I can put only my enfeeble right now and I don't like it in rippy mod maps at all past tier 12. I got like 5.3k hp. I am sure it is a lot of me getting used to play style tho.

I hate the banner thing...convince me to keep it? I never even bother with it seems annoying play style. How much dps does it add to my monsters though I wonder...I can't seem to get PoB to register it no matter how many stacks i add or whatever in config.

I am currently no where near unkillable like this build but minions dps is much higher seems.

You dont need to drop the banner, just use it as an aura and forget about it. It gives your minion chance to impale for extra damage. I dont think it's calculated properly on POB at the moment though.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
johnce6 wrote:

You're talking about non-shaper DPS with those numbers right?

Also dread banner is fantastic is two regards.

1. It gives the pet a 28% chance to Impale which adds 50% more damage from that hit. The reason this is extra effective on this build is that we can "pop" the impale stacks for the pet with 1 rain of arrows. Dread Banner is essentially giving Celestial Bob a 28% chance to crit with a 50% multiplier. This DPS is NOT calculated in PoB.

Anyone good with the math want to see how much DPS Dread Banner(w/ generosity) is giving the pet? I have 3.8 mil shaper DPS without dread banner calculating on PoB.

2. The Dread Banner - nearby enemies have 29% less accuracy because it is linked with Generosity. This is actually bonkers. According to PoB this is a 9% chance to evade which is HALF of a Grace for 1/5th the mana reservation.
Last edited by gjmine09 on Jan 7, 2019, 3:18:12 AM
Wither comes from withering touch linked to the rain of arrows.

Withering touch = boss killer
poachers mark = clear speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info