UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I'd like to buy a full set up to 80-100EX. add me in game
Last edited by Chicosuave on Jan 4, 2019, 11:46:17 PM
"
mokobuzuka wrote:
Made the build - actually to lvl 99 - prob i go 100
Very funny and one of the easiest to play.
U Elder is just a joke for this build :D

Thank you for sharing with us!

Nice. I'm glad people are so happy with it. Like I said before, play it this patch because I think it's going to be neutered in 3.6. This build is stronger than zerphi's/poet and that got obliterated.
ADDED TO THE GUIDE

VIDEOS

NEW VIDEO
UBER ELDER DEATHLESS IN BLUE GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoMCrfYtogw&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by gjmine09 on Jan 5, 2019, 1:38:24 AM
Hello. How you craft this Jewels with energy shield and around 40 total elem resistance? Or scanning poetrade?
Last edited by lainbh on Jan 5, 2019, 1:44:28 AM
"
lainbh wrote:
Hello. How you craft this Jewels with energy shield and around 40 total elem resistance? Or scanning poetrade?

I bought my jewels from poetrade.
Last edited by gjmine09 on Jan 5, 2019, 2:18:41 AM
Moving on to another build and want to free up some currency. Selling some GG items for build (especially bow), feel free to message in-game.

Last edited by Xsv on Jan 5, 2019, 2:51:49 AM
Would the higher increased attack speed while rare or unique instead be better than the lower normal increased attack speed?
"
RobinSparklz wrote:
Would the higher increased attack speed while rare or unique instead be better than the lower normal increased attack speed?

No. It stinks.
Dude i just finished my first uber elder ever with this build! First try, only one death!

This is so amazing, it was incredible easy and i did it on a "budget" version.
Thanks for this build!

If someone needs some items for the Build, just message me ingame.
Pretty disgusting build. Killed first uber elder with it as well in no time at all while taking up to 5 shaper balls to face at once, getting slammed left and right by every mechanic and just shrugging it off like it was nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info