Nox's UPDATED 3.6 Toxic Totems Build Guide

@ OrdealofNylea: can u give your pastebin pls? your profile is locked
which bandits and which pantheon do you use? the TE did nothing write about it and it seems, he doesnt answer here anymore.

Last edited by Wolve666 on Feb 4, 2019, 2:13:08 PM
"
Wolve666 wrote:
@ OrdealofNylea: can u give your pastebin pls? your profile is locked
which bandits and which pantheon do you use? the TE did nothing write about it and it seems, he doesnt answer here anymore.

I'll try and put my pastebin later but it's just 90% of what nox already provided, and OP did have a selection on the bandits on his pastebin. It's kill all-take the two points, since you're going from the far left of the templar(ancestral bond) to the far right of ranger area (phase acro) and you'll need all the points you can get.

Pantheon, for Major, I had Lunaris for more dodge and either ralakesh or garukan for the minor depending on what I was doing at the time.

I went with this build with just the pastebins OP had and one I found on reddit, just to see what choices people made. Played totems before to full content but this is the very first that involved chaos. Hope there will be more of an in depth on some of the selections and possible gear alternatives in the future.
thank you for your response and i wait for your pastebin :-)
Here's my PB atm https://pastebin.com/n8V9djur Hopefully I did it right.

Been trying out other armours that I already have atm til I link my Cloak of Defiance. Still not sure of going full mom though but will give it a run like anything. Slowly trying to move away from the budget build to end game one. And just bricked my first set of gems xD. Obviously still have a ton to improve but been able to run some of the key contents already. No uber elder yet for this build as haven't had time to set it up.

Edit: https://pastebin.com/wqCEcmxF updated with a couple of gear upgrades. Just lazying around doing most of them atm lol.
Last edited by OrdealofNylea on Feb 8, 2019, 8:50:54 PM
thanks for sharing, i´ll take a look on it :)
UPDATED for 3.6!

Notable updates - BUFFS!

Malevolence Aura - 20% More DMG + Inc Duration

Quill Rain WS1 = Clear
+3 Thicket = Bossing

Watchers Eye Malevolence - UNKNOWN at time of post. Likely a buff.
Hey there i might have a Stupid Question.

The Skilltree says i should skill minion damage, but according to the wikia Totems doents count as Minion?
Why do I skill these nodes?
"
Gotem100 wrote:
Hey there i might have a Stupid Question.

The Skilltree says i should skill minion damage, but according to the wikia Totems doents count as Minion?
Why do I skill these nodes?

Hey there, not a stupid question. It's the Spiritual aid passive. Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you.
Hello, I dont undertand why pick up massive duration effect (Potency of Will, Exceptional Performance). This is buff for chaos dmg ? or and maybe it is taken due to the vaal skill ?
"
Crindian wrote:
Hello, I dont undertand why pick up massive duration effect (Potency of Will, Exceptional Performance). This is buff for chaos dmg ? or and maybe it is taken due to the vaal skill ?

It does increase the vaal skills, but mostly it's to increase the chaos duration on Toxic Rain from 1 second to almost 2 seconds which ends up being a good DPS increase with that many pods stacking.
Last edited by PunkMaster3000 on Mar 15, 2019, 9:07:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info