[3.5] Lightning vortex - 1-2 sec guardians kill, out of scale DPS - high and low budget

"
rel4us wrote:
I made a vid of Aul, as this is my first time doing him, I'm sure it's still a good vid :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU1c7Ci6qEk&feature=youtu.be

edit- i am stupid and didnt know how EB works
Last edited by yoloqueen on Jan 18, 2019, 2:47:14 PM
"
"
rel4us wrote:
I made a vid of Aul, as this is my first time doing him, I'm sure it's still a good vid :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU1c7Ci6qEk&feature=youtu.be

edit- i am stupid and didnt know how EB works

I didn't get you there....
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
i think the belt is maybe not the right thing to do. according to pob a 20% belt takes my life leech/on hit rate (if i am looking at the right stat) from roughly 1200 to just under 1400. nice, but certainly not game changing, i dont think.

I agree with you on that, also, a belt that gives almost 150 life + 10% more damage is the BiS IMO
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
i've been messing around here and there but still havent been able to craft any wands or daggers better than shimmeron.

my warlords ring is really bad

u think its better to try and craft a new ring myself or just sack up and buy something better? also, saw u moved spider onto the ring. any suggestions for best shaper mods on amulet for our build? for instance, is the 8%-10% elemental penetration better or worse than an extra damage from phys mod, do you think?
Last edited by yoloqueen on Jan 26, 2019, 2:18:23 AM
"
i've been messing around here and there but still havent been able to craft any wands or daggers better than shimmeron.

my warlords ring is really bad

u think its better to try and craft a new ring myself or just sack up and buy something better? also, saw u moved spider onto the ring. any suggestions for best shaper mods on amulet for our build? for instance, is the 8%-10% elemental penetration better or worse than an extra damage from phys mod, do you think?

First of all, your ring is amazing with 2 open suffixes, add it spider and can slam it.

About the wands, it’s hard to get one that is better than Shimmerons, my are very good, but not as strong as Shimmerons, and still it’s worth it.

Amulet, get penetration and physical added as lightning, life and open suffix for vaal pact.

Elementals penetration is a bit better.
think it is worth annuling the ring?
"
think it is worth annuling the ring?

Don’t :)

It’s fine as it is
at what point should i consider swapping from elementalist to inquis? i barely ever have 2 golems up and the inquisitor perks look rly good
"
at what point should i consider swapping from elementalist to inquis? i barely ever have 2 golems up and the inquisitor perks look rly good

When you leveled to a 90+ level, feel you don’t need the elemental reflect immunity (like still planning to do Uatziri or vaal every map and play it to open the atlas), and also your damage per hit is at least 400K average.
Finally, after saving and saving I got these guys:

so my pob is sitting at roughly 6.7k life with 2.8 million shaper dps w/o shock checked, 4 million with it checked (VRF never checked). level 95, havent respecced to inquisitor yet so not sure what that will do. shaper was easy as hell and i had no experience fighting him before, never bothered.

this build is fantastic and the dmg is crazy. one situation id ask for advice tho, is delving. we dont run very fast and can't heal in the dark (like u can with a LGOH ring for instance). any suggestions for staying alive in the mine and farming successfully there? i tried equipping 2 shaper rings with life gain on spell-hit, which was kind of helpful but not as good as id hoped (though i was using awful 5c rings, maybe better rolled ones would do better).

oh one last question. ive noticed that any maps with -max res, slayer overleech cannot outleech the shimmeron degen. i weapon swap to stop the degen when i can, like in between packs, but when youre in a big fight it can be hairy with the degen going. any good bandaids? just keep weapon swapping?

thanks for all your help
Last edited by yoloqueen on Jan 28, 2019, 7:01:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info