[3.5]Garf's Low Life Vortex/Cold Snap guide - 1MIL DPS - 11K ES - U-Elder deathless - Delve 600

"
Garfin wrote:
"
dagrumm wrote:
What's the best way to get a weapon like that? Frigid/Aetheric fossile crafting?

As you only need the cold multi on the weapon use alteration till mod pops up, regal and than annul.
You can use the beast implicid doublicating for the blue base with the cold mod on it as to be safer for the annulment.
Just did a new one yesterday:

You might need a lot of alterations for it as I spammed too much as it's worth it as the old weapon was fine enough, so be prepared to waste some currency :)

Good luck!

About how many alts? I'm almost 1.7k deep and haven't seen a t1 roll.

Edit: Never mind, Finally got it.

Last edited by max206 on Jan 18, 2019, 1:19:30 AM
Hi there, for what reason did you go for a low-life build apart from Pain Attunement?
To run Clarity ?
I'm just trying to justify the loss of CI, and more ES.
Dont get me wrong, not trying to bash on your build
Pain attunement looks great on paper for me ~300k more dps. I'd lose about 3k ES, and be vulnurable to chaos damage though.
Watched your U-Elder kill, was scary to see one ball almost one-shotting you(nice music by the way :P).
~ Raz
"
Razero wrote:
Hi there, for what reason did you go for a low-life build apart from Pain Attunement?
To run Clarity ?
Pain attunement looks great on paper for me ~300k more dps. I'd lose about 3k ES, and be vulnurable to chaos damage though.
Watched your U-Elder kill, was scary to see one ball almost one-shotting you(nice music by the way :P).

Hey, first no problem I don't feel "bashed" ;) and I'm open for criticism.
The reason is I can run 2 aura curses which feels really good for survivability.
I have 11k ES which is more than enough as I need.
I also could go higher but it's not neccessary.
My last 20 uber elder kills were deathless so I'm carrying also a friend through.
I'm currently at Delve lvl 500 and have no problems.
long story short, Low life is for more dmg and double curse aura :)

Hope I could answer your question.
Cheers
Last edited by Garfin on Jan 18, 2019, 6:38:16 AM
Spoiler
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Razero wrote:
To run Clarity ?
"
Garfin wrote:

The reason is I can run 2 aura curses which feels really good for survivability.
My last 20 uber elder kills were deathless so I'm carrying also a friend through.

Cheers

You can achieve double curse with Solstice Vigil too :)
For damage, I guess it would be a bit more. Its already strangely high, for these kind of builds.

I guess i'm just not ready to drop chaos immunity, and alot of es.
Close to 17k right now. I need moar!
~ Raz
"
Razero wrote:
Spoiler
"
Garfin wrote:
"
Razero wrote:
To run Clarity ?
"
Garfin wrote:

Cheers

You can achieve double curse with Solstice Vigil too :)
For damage, I guess it would be a bit more. Its already strangely high, for these kind of builds.

I guess i'm just not ready to drop chaos immunity, and alot of es.
Close to 17k right now. I need moar!

Sure that's right, but still dmg is missing :) it's just as you prefer.
I think in the end CI is also really good and strong.
Last edited by Garfin on Jan 18, 2019, 8:12:08 AM
Thanks for the guide, this build makes the endgame bosses a joke! I have 11k es and 1mil dot dps so I think low life is worth it over ci for the damage as we're already super tanky as is.

Things I've done so far: Deathless uber elder and shaper. Only at 300 depth so far so I'll keep pushing down but I expect it'll do great.

POB: https://pastebin.com/DXzJVZQZ

Anything else I can upgrade?

Last edited by max206 on Jan 19, 2019, 2:52:33 AM
"
max206 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, this build makes the endgame bosses a joke! I have 11k es and 1mil dot dps so I think low life is worth it over ci for the damage as we're already super tanky as is.

Things I've done so far: Deathless uber elder and shaper. Only at 300 depth so far so I'll keep pushing down but I expect it'll do great.

POB: https://pastebin.com/DXzJVZQZ

Anything else I can upgrade?

Hey glad you enjoy it!
Gear looks good, what I would recommend is change witchfire for cinderswallow. That flask is amazing for delve.
Delve update added for lvl 600 and aul kill video
I would like to leave my review on the build

First, for the first time ever I managed to make Uber Elder.

I had a golemmancer and resolve to switch to that buidl and I do not regret it. It is slow, but very OP!!!

Thank you :)

This is my current gear (i spent arount 15ex on it)

Spoiler
"
TiagoRox wrote:
I would like to leave my review on the build

First, for the first time ever I managed to make Uber Elder.

I had a golemmancer and resolve to switch to that buidl and I do not regret it. It is slow, but very OP!!!

Thank you :)

This is my current gear (i spent arount 15ex on it)

Spoiler

Good job mate! I remember our conversation, glad I wasn't wrong that you won't regret it ;)
Not sure why you think it's slow, but yea it's not a bow build ^^

Cheers
Last edited by Garfin on Feb 6, 2019, 4:15:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info