[3.5]Garf's Low Life Vortex/Cold Snap guide - 1MIL DPS - 11K ES - U-Elder deathless - Delve 600

"
dagrumm wrote:
What's the best way to get a weapon like that? Frigid/Aetheric fossile crafting?

As you only need the cold multi on the weapon use alteration till mod pops up, regal and than annul.
You can use the beast implicid doublicating for the blue base with the cold mod on it as to be safer for the annulment.
Just did a new one yesterday:

You might need a lot of alterations for it as I spammed too much as it's worth it as the old weapon was fine enough, so be prepared to waste some currency :)

Good luck!
Killed Uber Elder lvl 82 with a mehh gear..

This build is broken like Zerphs in the last league lol. Tank everthing and dmg is bonkers.

It will be my next league starter if didnt nerfed. Thanks!
"
Redkilla wrote:
Killed Uber Elder lvl 82 with a mehh gear..

This build is broken like Zerphs in the last league lol. Tank everthing and dmg is bonkers.

It will be my next league starter if didnt nerfed. Thanks!

Glad you enjoy it.
I won't compare it to Zerphi's as you still have to play the game, but yea dmg is really good and also tanky.
Gear and POB update
Also service up
Hi. Whats the bennefit to go LL?. just more damage? In survavility aspect, to go LL instead pure CI whats change?. I see CI vortex builds with 13k or 15k+ ES. I know the damage its more in LL because Pain att. but Which one is more unkillable?. thanks
Nice build u got there.can you tell me plsz if vaal rightouse fire can pimp our dmg?or if it's good or not to use.thx in advance.
"
yissus wrote:
Hi. Whats the bennefit to go LL?. just more damage? In survavility aspect, to go LL instead pure CI whats change?. I see CI vortex builds with 13k or 15k+ ES. I know the damage its more in LL because Pain att. but Which one is more unkillable?. thanks

In terms of ES CI is better as we need a shavs for LL.
The benefits are more dmg from pain att and 2 curses as blasphemy aura which gives you some good survivability.
I have 11k ES at the moment and don't really die except some delve double dmg mods + crit.

"
ocjaamal wrote:
Nice build u got there.can you tell me plsz if vaal rightouse fire can pimp our dmg?or if it's good or not to use.thx in advance.

Yes, Vaal RF pimps the damage by a good amount.
I have no more space for gems that I could fit it in, also I don't think it's neccessary as the dmg is already really good.
Last edited by Garfin on Jan 14, 2019, 8:04:29 AM
How are you applying both curses? I don't see any +1 curse anywhere

Edit: Nvm I see the passive node on the tree
Last edited by Liquinova on Jan 14, 2019, 11:49:17 AM
I got an Opal Sceptre with t3 cold dot multi. Is that worth multicrafting or should I keep trying for t2/t1?
"
dagrumm wrote:
I got an Opal Sceptre with t3 cold dot multi. Is that worth multicrafting or should I keep trying for t2/t1?

I would try to get T1-2.
Tier 3 is fine as my old Sceptre also had a T3 roll and I cleared the endgame without a problem.

It depends on your currency and how much you want to invest, but T3 is fine overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info